We're The Millers

Siliconemelons

heh - looks funny :p trailer is slightly on the gay side with the nuts- but the prove it part helps balance it...

torrent or rental label in my book- we shall see- it will be entertaining and amusing no doubt.

I bought an orca

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Dear god, never thought the kid for Voyage of the Dawn Treader would get another movie. His Left Eye performance was hella funny.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It wasn't "hella funny". I don't think you were outwardly laughing for 30+ seconds.
It was amusing though. When he sang TLC's song, I smiled a bit.
I'll absolutely see this when it comes out on Blu-Ray.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This actually looks decent for a generic bullshit comedy the way it seems to be. I'll definitely DVD this.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Saw a pre screen tonight it was pretty funny. Lots of over the top adult humor. If it had some nudity it would feel like one of those mid 80's comedies.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah it's this film:

i7kr31AJnDEcv.gif

'Nuff said!!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Aniston may be 68 years old, I would still rail her frail body into the stratosphere quicker than you can say "fiddly shits".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they sure do soften the focus on that lens and put all sparklies around her to diffuse what you are actually seeing. its good. id hit her octogenarian ass as well.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
^ I would still tonguepunch her fartbox. Lords knows I've slummed through the gutters (and will gleefully do it again), that a little stink aint gonna bother me.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
She looks like your generic old lady that has undergone extensive plastic surgery to make yourself look young.