This dude cannot miss apparently
ronne Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma? 8,858 9,508 Saturday at 3:46 PM #21 This dude cannot miss apparently 3 Reactions: 2 users
Dr.Retarded <Silver Donator> 20,252 45,052 Saturday at 4:16 PM #22 ronne said: This dude cannot miss apparently Click to expand... He's definitely on that short list of the greatest filmmakers currently producing stuff right now. He doesn't make bad movies whatsoever. 1 Reactions: 1 user
ronne said: This dude cannot miss apparently Click to expand... He's definitely on that short list of the greatest filmmakers currently producing stuff right now. He doesn't make bad movies whatsoever.
Bald Brah Dental Dammer 2,885 3,281 Saturday at 8:12 PM #23 I've liked all his stuff, definitely will watch. Hopefully he doesn't pull the rug out from under us like dickhead Nolan. 1 Reactions: 1 user
I've liked all his stuff, definitely will watch. Hopefully he doesn't pull the rug out from under us like dickhead Nolan.
Dr.Retarded <Silver Donator> 20,252 45,052 Saturday at 11:06 PM #24 Bald Brah said: I've liked all his stuff, definitely will watch. Hopefully he doesn't pull the rug out from under us like dickhead Nolan. Click to expand... I don't believe he will, ever. I think he will end up being one of the greatest directors in history. The simple fact that he is willing to take on horror genre topics or whatever the hell you want to call them tells me this kid has got the goods. 1 Reactions: 1 user
Bald Brah said: I've liked all his stuff, definitely will watch. Hopefully he doesn't pull the rug out from under us like dickhead Nolan. Click to expand... I don't believe he will, ever. I think he will end up being one of the greatest directors in history. The simple fact that he is willing to take on horror genre topics or whatever the hell you want to call them tells me this kid has got the goods.
Chanur Shit Posting Professional <Aristocrat╭ರ_•́> 35,722 66,447 Yesterday at 9:34 PM #25 Fully erect for this film! 1 Reactions: 1 user