What age did you start selling crack

Jx3

Riddle me this...
rrr_img_124139.jpg

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thank you for response
Backstory:

Worked with a dude who had his shit together, never called in sick, nice wife, 1 grown and moved out kid etc. Once per year he liked to smoke an eight ball of crack over the course of an evening.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, i'm sure someone else on this board has tongue punched an anal cavity before. Maybe not one that belongs to a hooker but I don't think that should be a disqualifier.
/raises hand

I met a couple of dope heads one day while I was helping a stripper move. Her brother had sent these guys over and was paying them with a tweener. After our first break they nicknamed me dirty after we talked about how I'd licked that stripper's ass. Dirty Motherfucker. I got a kick out of a couple of strung out dopeheads calling me dirty.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Half an eighth. 1/16 = teenager (as we called them), or a tweener.

18, but I sold cocaine not crack, and I didn't even really sell it. I "sold" to other people at work to get mine cheaper.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i dont remember how old i was but growing up in the hood i saw that shit daily.

the only time i ever made money from it was when this dealer was running from the cops ran behind my house drop his load under the house i watched the whole thing grab his shit up before the cops did and called some people who gave me a few hundred for it little over half and oz.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
One time I was out of Honey Nut so I went out in my bathrobe and the local dealers were so intimidated they gave me their stash.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What's a tweener?
I asked the same question and was told 'about 50 bucks'

The only other thing I was able to gather was that it was cocaine. Valorath is probably right since he sold coke too.