What age did you start selling crack

AZPreacher_sl

shitlord
Okay I must confess to selling crack cocaine. It started my 2nd day out of the hole. A man that I called dad brought me a stash and told me that if I ever wanted to come home I had to sell it in a day. At first it was easy. I got everyone around me to buy some, but then the heat started to pay attention. My new friends were slowly taken away and never came back. Then new people would show up and no matter what I seemed to do the heat kept watching me. I found out their schedules of shift changes and tried to pay them off but my offerings were just taken away and not of them listened to me. From time to time they would take me from my room and thrust me on some woman that would cry when she saw me. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to go home but just couldn't make dad happy enough to let me go home. That's why I was adopted from the maternity ward.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
rrr_img_124226.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Okay I must confess to selling crack cocaine. It started my 2nd day out of the hole. A man that I called dad brought me a stash and told me that if I ever wanted to come home I had to sell it in a day. At first it was easy. I got everyone around me to buy some, but then the heat started to pay attention. My new friends were slowly taken away and never came back. Then new people would show up and no matter what I seemed to do the heat kept watching me. I found out their schedules of shift changes and tried to pay them off but my offerings were just taken away and not of them listened to me. From time to time they would take me from my room and thrust me on some woman that would cry when she saw me. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to go home but just couldn't make dad happy enough to let me go home. That's why I was adopted from the maternity ward.
Thank you for response

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I started selling base when i was 16. Found the puerto ricans stash in a electrical panel on side of apartment complex. Made 140 bucks off it which I used to buy an eight ball the next day. I flipped that 3 and a half into a quarter and the rest is history.

Now I sell fishscale.

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was 7. It is hard growing up in Montana. Crack helped me cope. Soon I learned the money helped me cope better.