what are you doing on Christmas

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Going to dinner in San Francisco with a friend at 7:30 P.M.. Daytime: Haven't planned yet. None of my family lives here, or I'd do something with them.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Usual present opening for the kids first thing in the morning. And then for my favorite Christmas tradition, we are heading over to the In Laws for King Crab and Filet Mignon. Can't wait

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Going out for Japanese hibachi and the presents at my mother-in-law's on Christmas Eve, the driving three hours to my mother's for home made fried chicken on Christmas Day. Pretty pumped.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Having a family breakfast, a gift exchange, and then...

Wisdom_Homer_c.jpg

Absolutely nothing. It's glorious.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
A day filled with a long series of naps as I patiently wait for death.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Opening presents with the BF in the early morning, going over to BF's mom's place to get loaded as fuck there, then Christmas lunch with the rest of his family, then I go home to play WoW while the BF goes to work for the rest of the day.

New Year's, drive the 6 hours down to visit my family for gifts and the Stupo award. Every year, we regale each other with stories of the stupidest shit family members have done over the past year and vote for the best event. That person then gets a derpy trophy to display proudly in their house for the next year. I was the last person in the family to not have won it, until I got it this year for dumb shit. Been doing this since the 50s and kept records of winners since the 80s. My family's done some pretty dumb shit over the years.

• 1Like
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Xmas eve, drive 3.5 hours to my parents place so we can do xmas morning with them ... I have 2 young skids.. lunch in the car for the 3.5 hour drive back to go to the inlaws for dinner, they live 20 minutes from us .. Boxing day (night), drive 7 hours to a MTB park with a chair lift (driving past my parents place) ... fuck xmas, everyone can come to me next year if they want to see my kids.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

haaat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Working 24 hour shift and getting paid a whopping 4 extra hours for it being a holiday. Woo.

• 1Jew

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Late and leisurely breakfast - we always have smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on home made crumpets. After breakfast we open gifts, then everyone does whatever they want for a couple hours while I get the Christmas dinner going. This year I'm doing beef wellington. Typically we go for a huge hike or go sledding or skating for a couple hours, then we eat like kings. Following this, we usually watch a movie together, though I'm not sure what will follow dinner this year as we have about 20 people coming.

In any case, it's going to be a fun day.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Having a family breakfast, a gift exchange, and then...

View attachment 107643

Absolutely nothing. It's glorious.
Pretty much same. Live in same town with remaining family so no long travel. Work shuts down on the 23rd until 2nd.
Other than cooking a prime rib on the 24th and a 2-3 hour guest window of family coming over the plan for 10 days is a bit of house cleaning, maybe some fishing pending weather, and shitposting on the internet.

• 1Like

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Installing Overwatch for my son and I..oh and eating turkey

• 1Smuggly