what are you doing on Christmas

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Working overnights both nights, but that's nothing new. I'll still be going to my parents' for Christmas eve dinner. My dad is a retired chef and I'm not sure what he's making this year but it's always good. Will be going back on Christmas in the late morning/early afternoon for gifts and watching my niece and nephew open presents on skype.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
My birthday is the 24th and my cousin's the 25th so we are going to have a ludachristmas party like none other.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Already celebrated family Christmas so I will probably housesit their crib and shitpost for three days straight: all while watching Christmas movies and eating Chinese food!

:smuggly:

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Christmas eve is at my girlfriend's parents' house for their annual Filipino Christmas party(those fuckers love them some Christmas). Then Christmas day we'll go to my mom's and do gifts etc. Then lots and lots of alcohol, as is custom.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Have Kosher Jewed Hallah French Toast and Bacons for breakfast, having my new Donato Giancola painting hung on the wall followed by a 120 day dry aged prime rib for dinner, while marathoning Downton Abbey with muh wife.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I have no family here so unless something comes up, my plans so far are looking pretty promising.

6490_cb2w_large_Pre-Rolls__Blueberry_.JPG

+

growler-beer.jpg

+

videogames-themovie-watch-movie.gif

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Leaving our dark Scandinavian lands to go to the mega-city of Toronto.... where I expect it to be just as dark, even colder and snow everywhere. On the upside of this I expect to see none of the gypsy beggars that has occupied my land and sit in every street corner and subway station.

Is there anything that one must do or see when you spend a week there? Never been to Canada or Toronto before :)

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
big bike ride up the local mountain, followed by boozing and trying to decompress from a retail management career in the one day off I get this week. Family does almost everything Xmas Eve German style so it leaves the big day mostly open for me, thankfully. Probably try to fit Rogue One in there again if possible.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Leaving our dark Scandinavian lands to go to the mega-city of Toronto.... where I expect it to be just as dark, even colder and snow everywhere. On the upside of this I expect to see none of the gypsy beggars that has occupied my land and sit in every street corner and subway station.

Is there anything that one must do or see when you spend a week there? Never been to Canada or Toronto before :)
pretty sure you have to listen to some Rush, i'd personally recommend Permanent Waves era. That trip is about 2 years out for me so thats about as much as I can offer but its probably sound.