What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I went to the grocery store and they had this going and I forgot how much I love the Moody Blues.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been involved with Barbershop Harmony since i was a teen. This Choral arraignment of Ode to joy is amazing! Gives me goosebumps as if i were signing it with them.

I like how it uses a Female Quartet and two males ones as "soloists" something i have not seen before.

• 1Solidarity
I have a dozen or so recordings of the 9th, and each has their merits. For not merely symbolic reasons, Furtwangler's re-opening of Bayreuth 1951 is really hard to beat (it is a superb performance, I would put it in top 10 recorded, ez).

The poem by Schiller is astounding on its own. Nice work by this ensemble.

Put me down as one of those people that a good 9th can bring to tears easily. Make that my epitaph.

)

• 1Like
Is there some cumulative effect of the affirmation about there being a robot I am not getting, or am I not getting the stuff and scruff that is the music part.?

The music is meh. And the idea, "I am a robot" I don't know. Is that a thing?