What are you listening to at the moment?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Recently pulled down the two Queen 40 box sets and Jethro Tull's Broadsword and the Beast. Rocking out to
Flash Gordon and highlander soundtracks mixed with some sweet flute.

tt33_sl

shitlord
Hawkwind "In search of space" album. I had the vinyl of this many years ago (I've still got it stored somewhere I'm sure), but recently bought it from iTunes. Suppose you could categorise it as Acid or Psychedelic Rock. Brought back some good memories. Originally released in 1971. Lemmy was their bass player for a couple of years in the 70's.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have that record along with few others record in a box somewhere good old hawkwind. I love that they works with Michael morecock.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Yes, dave grohl played the drums in the studio, Jon Theodore is going on tour. The entire lollapalooza set is on youtube, and man that guy nails it on the drums. He sounds louder and more consistent then joey. And uses a real cowbell on little sister and not a wooden block lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This song is catchy as shit. It's probably been on the radio or something forever and I just didn't know, but I don't listen to the radio.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
If you are in Wilmington, NC ever I highly recommend checking this dude out at a bar. My brother and I try to see him perform whenever I go to visit.