What are you listening to at the moment?

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

"I shall never" -- from I'm An Ordinary Man, "I shall never let a woman in my life!"
"Desire" -- same song, "I'm an ordinary man / Who desires nothing more than just an ordinary chance"
"Let them buy their wedding" -- same song, "Let them buy their wedding bands / For those anxious little hands"
"Ever budge" (and Rex Harrison's "buh-buh") -- from "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face", "The sort who never could, ever would / Take a position and staunchly never budge"
"Everyday" -- same song, "But I'm so used to hear her say / 'Good morning,' everyday"
"Breathing out, Breathing in" -- same song, "Her ups, her downs / Are second nature to me now / Like breathing out and breathing in"
"Makin' lots of" -- from Wouldn't It Be Loverly, "Lots of coal makin' lots of heat!"
"Loverly, In Absoblume" -- same song, "Oh, so lovely sittin' / Abso-bloomin'-lutely still..."
"The feeling I want from you" and "You can twist the heart" -- Not from a song! From the argument before "Without You".

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is my favorite performance of Miley's wish there was more of this...

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ever listen to a band for the first time and keep thinking "Why aren't they better?" That is what I think when I listen to this group: