What are you listening to at the moment?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Lmao, I had forgotten all about this song.

Holy shit dude I forgot about that song too. I'm really impressed you even knew about Bobby Jimmy and the critters. Bobby Jimmie made a few songs back hayday. This was my favorite one where he did parodies of NY/La rappers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Holy shit dude I forgot about that song too. I'm really impressed you even knew about Bobby Jimmy and the critters. Bobby Jimmie made a few songs back hayday. This was my favorite one where he did parodies of NY/La rappers.

I only know that song of theirs. Back in the late 80's early 90's I was like one of the only people I knew that was into rap amongst my group of friends. My cousin in LA sent me a couple of cassettes with random rap songs and stuff and that one was on it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I only know that song of theirs. Back in the late 80's early 90's I was like one of the only people I knew that was into rap amongst my group of friends. My cousin in LA sent me a couple of cassettes with random rap songs and stuff and that one was on it.

Good old 2 live crew. I remember seeing them in concert back in 87' at a club. My older cousin use to be the local DJ in the hood and he was able to get me in the club to see them. When they performed the song "Throw that D" the club turned into a mosh pit. I remember him having crates full of records and DJing various places and parties. This was one of his favorite songs he like to spin.

This is record is what got me into hip hop. This was probably back in 84 or 85'. It was over 9 minutes long. That's unheard of by todays standard.

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is one my favorite songs. Clear by Cybotron. I remember people break dancing and pop locking off this song. Call it techno, house, trance, hip hop I have no idea but I love it. It's the ultimate B-boy song. Fucking classic son.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That was unexpectedly amazing

Actually had a friend who knew him/did theater stuff with him growing up when he still lived in Dallas/Fort Worth - He said Malone's first love/true love was very much rock n' roll, and that he has good taste in past music etc... I've also seen some videos of him elaborating on music, he isn't a stupid guy. But he also knows what makes him a mega-star, and sadly that is shitty hip-pop music.

• 1Like
It's sunny, I'm going put this on, go outside, and practice moonwalking in my driveway. Because I fucking can.

edit: I get it, that was also his basic defense at trial, but never mind that