What are you listening to at the moment?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That's the half-devil girl that gets ridden to pilot a Gundam type robot in Darling in the Franxx. Good for her.

Some of the girls that are trying that dance are pretty hot. Not all, but some.
And some are way too young.

Her Name is Zero Two.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's the half-devil girl that gets ridden to pilot a Gundam type robot in Darling in the Franxx. Good for her.

Some of the girls that are trying that dance are pretty hot. Not all, but some.
And some are way too young.

Not a single on got the dance right, not even the asians. I'm surprised.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am listening to the whole show but this cover is incredible and Grace Potter can sing her ass off. Warren Haynes voice is like some chicken soup when you have a cold too.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Listening to this show today. I saw a few of these shows between 98 and 99. Bruce at the top of his game and has a really nice segue into Black Muddy River at the end.

I am listening to the whole show but this song atm.
that place is teh win. I hope it is still cool. When I was there last century you are out in the outlands then all of a sudden, parking area, wind around and all of a fucking sudden: there it is, this unreal natural amphitheater. It can get pretty amazing out there.
shutterstock_251767525-1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
that place is teh win. I hope it is still cool. When I was there last century you are out in the outlands then all of a sudden, parking area, wind around and all of a fucking sudden: there it is, this unreal natural amphitheater. It can get pretty amazing out there.
View attachment 324635
I have been across the whole country to shows but somehow never been to Red Rocks. I still plan on doing it up at some point. I have heard amazing things for sure. I made plans twice to go that fell through. I have family that lives close now so no more excuses.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user