What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Black Sabbath Vol 4 was originally named Snowblind but the studio wouldn't let them get away with the name. Which makes this the very best cocaine song ever written! Old Ozzy says whenever he hears this song to this day he remembers the taste of cocaine lol.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
"I'd feel better dead" - Nutshell

P.S. Alice in Chains > Nirvana. I do enjoy Nirvana too, just my opinion that Alice in Chains sounds better. Both of the MTV unplugged's are fantastic but Layne's voice/singing is a lot better.
Nutshell may be my all time favorite song. Was singing it in the car driving to a campout with my daughter (shes 14) and her friend last year and she cut in with a higher octave harmony and I about lost my shit. Asked her how she knew the lyrics and it was due to me listening to it all the time =P

Another one of my of my favs. Just the amount of emotion conveyed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The soundcloud generation has discovered EBM/IDM beats I see. Kinda digging this shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users