What are you listening to at the moment?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
A panty-dropper ballad from.. Pearl Jam!?!? The fuck? Whatever, #1 in 54 countries. At least Vedder has fully moved away from ranting about politics from their "Bush sucks" period.

The album has a few too many tunes towards the end where the band doesn't do much of anything but its still a good singalong as you'd expect. Backspacer and Lightning Bolt are a hell of a lot better than the two albums that preceded them that's for sure. Musically I think we can pretty much delete 2000-2010 as a rule anyway.

The linked single has to be a knife in the gut for people that don't have anything to love or care about though. Speaking from experience. It's also kind of amusing that there's another "remember what an asshole my dad was?" song in there. I think you've covered that one, Ed.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
This was on a tape I got in a bulk lot of reel to reel tapes. Haven't heard it in a while.

Szlia

Browsed some old drive and found my mp3 library from a decade ago... 2 samples: crazy multi-instruments multi-style super epic anime music & super solemn repetitive contemporary music for art house film