What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Song is so good.

Well holy shit just put 2and 2 together and realized who Myles Kennedy is. Knew his vocals from all the stuff he did with Slash.

Dudes really got the vocals to nail those GNR songs.

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Glad Bruno is holding this style of music down and keeping it mainstream/current.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Song is so good.

Well holy shit just put 2and 2 together and realized who Myles Kennedy is. Knew his vocals from all the stuff he did with Slash.

Dudes really got the vocals to nail those GNR songs.
I'm not that familiar with much of his stuff, but dude definitely has some pipes.

Saw this one w/in the last couple months. Does the original justice I'd say.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Songs that I heard in movies that I just recently added to a playlist;

(Sleepwalkers)

(Lost Highway)

(Banshee Chapter)

And while I was searching for the last of the three I came across this song that I really liked back in the day when I mostly listened to shit like Suicidal Tendancies, Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, and the like;

Though that last one may count as more of a guilty pleasure because it's pretty cheesy, video is fucking awful but aren't a lot of them from that era? Speaking of accidentally finding shit that you used to like back in the day;

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users