What are you listening to at the moment?

Orcus_sl

shitlord
I don't know anything about these guys, or where they are from, but this song really scratches my synthpop itch.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Metallica - Turn the page (uncensored)

************NSFW************

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Vitalogy is my favorite PJ album. Some of it might be nostalgia, it released my Junior year of highschool and was pretty much the soundtrack to the summer before my senior year, the last summer I really ever had with absolutely no responsibility. Dumbass job sacking groceries. Worked every afternoon, went out partying every night. It was great, 3 months full of alcohol, sex, and general debauchery. Vitalogy never left the CD player in my car that summer (saved up to buy that badboy, CD players still weren't very common in vehicles at that point)

If I had to name my top 10 Pearl Jam songs of all time, Vs would have a solid 3 or 4 on the list, it's just that good. Nothing Man, Better Man, Immortality, possibly Corduroy depending on my mood.

Vitalogy also rounded out the trilogy of Pearl Jams first 3 albums in an amazing way. I'd put Ten, Vs., and Vitalogy up against any first 3 albums by any artist in the history of rock. It's right up there on par with Led Zeppelin I, II, III, Beastie Boys Licensed to ill, Paul's Boutique, Check Your Head, Tools Undertow, ?nima, Lateralus, Metallica's Kill 'Em All, Ride The Lightning, Master of Puppets and maybe NINs Pretty Hate Machine, The Downward Spiral, The Fragile.

Turgur_sl

shitlord
frown.png