What are you listening to at the moment?
Burns Naxxramas 1.0 Raider 9,468 18,338 May 11, 2023 #6,262 Edaw said: Click to expand... While playing HS football in Texas, the only thing they would allow on the stereo, in the locker room, was Charlie Daniels. He is one of the few country singers I like and has a couple funny stories set to song: Not the same song: 2 Reactions: 1 users
Edaw said: Click to expand... While playing HS football in Texas, the only thing they would allow on the stereo, in the locker room, was Charlie Daniels. He is one of the few country singers I like and has a couple funny stories set to song: Not the same song:
Borzak <Bronze Donator> 29,554 40,115 May 12, 2023 #6,265 I live the kinda life most men only dream of 2 Reactions: 1 users
MusicForFish Ultra Maga Instinct <Prior Amod> 48,613 197,496 May 16, 2023 #6,274 3 Reactions: 2 users