What are you listening to at the moment?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Been getting back into 90's industrial metal/rock lately.

The guys from Gravity Kills were from the same college I went to. They were all a couple years older than me so were already playing local shows by the time I was on campus. Great dudes. Saw them live probably 20 times while in college, they played every local bar in town while working their way up. Always a great show. Felt like they never really quite got their due, nationally. They never got quite as big as similar bands like Stabbing Westward, Ministry, or KMFDM.

Saw a couple of the band members drinking in a bar one evening and my buddy and I went over to say hi. After talking for a few minutes they said they were getting ready to go across the street to see a show by some band called "Marilyn Manson". I'd never heard of them/him at this point, this was probably close to a year before Antichrist Superstar came out and they blew up. Went in knowing nothing about the band, and proceeded to have my mind blown by what I saw, lol. Glad they gave me the heads up. The only thing Manson was known for at that point was:

Probably Gravity Kills biggest "hit"

Suds_sl

shitlord
I'm trying to decide whether or not the "I bring you fire" in the Manson video is a reference to Arthur Brown.
Edit: Gotta love the internet. Definitely an Arthur Brown reference.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
All three are good, but the top one is my favorite song right now.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Their new album dropped Friday. It's their first time releasing a non-conceptual album. I was hesitant at first, but it turned out pretty damn awesome. Probably my favorite song from the album.

Szlia

I find this Chance The Rapper guy very weak.

For some mellow hip-hop with some actual good flow, a classic:

And you also get some intello-comedico-experimental french hip hop from 2003, just because: