What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Random spotify recommendation that turned out to be great. Instrumental 3 part album with different themes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Going thru a box of reel to reels I order ages ago in bulk. Someone had a multiple reels of the temptations and similar they either recorded off the air broadcast or off someone elses reel to reel or record. The over the air ones are easy to pick out. Music is good and listening to what was news and advertisements are interesting too.

• 2Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some reason I decided to find lists of the top rock albums of all time tonight, and Led Zeppelin's IV was one of the highest rated ones ever.

It's been forever since I listened to Zeppelin, but I always really liked Houses of the Holy better than IV. When I think of Houses of the Holy though, I generally think of D'yer Mak'er and Dancing Days, but god damn I started up "Over the Hills and Far Away" and got chills. Such a fucking good song.

I know it's cliche, but they really don't make rock music like the 70s and 80s anymore. And shit, I was born in the 80s.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm in love with Russian Die Antwoord for some reason. It's so bad, but I can't stop

Arbiter

Pelvic Sorcerer
<Silver Donator>
Someone should buy the singer a hamburger, but I like the guitarist's work on this. Probably their one hit wonder, but has a really good beat,..