What are you listening to at the moment?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
And now for something completely different

Youtube has been suggesting this to me nonstop for a while now. Makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes. Paid suggestions? Random trending stuff just getting suggested to a lot of people?

Here's a cover of Jimi Hendrix with the one guy dressed as Jimi, complete with blackface

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Youtube has been suggesting this to me nonstop for a while now. Makes you wonder what's going on behind the scenes. Paid suggestions? Random trending stuff just getting suggested to a lot of people?

Here's a cover of Jimi Hendrix with the one guy dressed as Jimi, complete with blackface

I saw it on the progmetal subreddit so it's entirely possible it was being shilled, or was just posted by someone in the same boat as you. I can't imagine that a Japanese prog metal band label would be spending money on things like that though.

-

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
im going through a cowboys phase right now.

What musical genre is this?

and do anyone know any old songs like that, that tell a story of cowboys usually and it uses the Jews harp?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This is one of those songs. Everytime I listen to it it just makes me happy. To me it's like the Pharrell Williams Happy song. Except it was made 40 years prior and never got the recognition it deserves. One of the very finest examples of Disco that ever existed.

The tricks with 80s videos are also pretty impressive if you understand them today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user