What are you listening to at the moment?

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what sub-genre of rock these guys are classified as nowadays? Filling some of that 90's rock nostalgia w/ new tunes

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
The music threads here at FoH are a a nice place. I have long been perma-banned from the Poltics thread, and like, no shit, but I like about these music threads is people can express feelings and ideas, but it's about music. That song, Imagine, would set off fireworks in the Politics thread.. Here nd also in the other music threads, it's just about the flow.

Here, we just chill, as long as it is a truly a good tune.

Music soothes the savage breast hehe

And buddy, you hit me with an "Imagine" right when I needed it. I had a depressing day. Sometimes, a song like Imagine actually clears all the airs, and at least for a moment, one can at least imagine...

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
And so, just to do my bit to keep the flag flying high, welcome everyone and a warm round of applause for Sun Ra, who is going to sing songs about space ships:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I always like hearing music that was really ahead of its time. This is a nobody band called Bitter Creek from Georgia in the mid sixties. No idea what happened to these guys but they were producing heavy metal almost a decade before it was a thing. Really cool. This is from 1967.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Not the music of anyone here, but it's my birthday so why not. That and so many around me suddenly cancer diagnoses. Jessi Colter is/was Waylon Jennings wife and the other woman one his singers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
The music threads here at FoH are a a nice place. I have long been perma-banned from the Poltics thread, and like, no shit, but I like about these music threads is people can express feelings and ideas, but it's about music. That song, Imagine, would set off fireworks in the Politics thread.. Here nd also in the other music threads, it's just about the flow.

Here, we just chill, as long as it is a truly a good tune.

Music soothes the savage breast hehe

And buddy, you hit me with an "Imagine" right when I needed it. I had a depressing day. Sometimes, a song like Imagine actually clears all the airs, and at least for a moment, one can at least imagine...

Music, movies and other similar stuff can clean your head from everything. All worries disappear. Glad that "Imagine" helped you.

I don't look to much on Politics and similar threads but here is all about music and to have different taste. It's important to still respect if we don't like something that someone else does.

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Last week when in LA a friend of mine and my wife's from school was diagnosed with cancer. I stayed a day while her family flew in to be with her. She played this a lot. Kind of stuck with me. No, I'm not really a religious person. But I listed to it with her and really liked it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, BnL have always been the very definition of politically self-important, left-wing, NDP-loving Canadian betas.
Yes, Big Bang Theory was the beginning of the end as far as nerd culture being subsumed by Hollywood and Big Media.

But yes, oh yes, they can harmonize. Dad, who was a drummer, has also always said that Tyler Stewart, their drummer, was very underrated.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users