What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Weird question - does anyone know of Records/LPs that have some sort of map/cartography related cover art? I'm decorating the dining room with map related stuff and thought it would be cool to have one of the walls be a record display with map related covers.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Weird question - does anyone know of Records/LPs that have some sort of map/cartography related cover art? I'm decorating the dining room with map related stuff and thought it would be cool to have one of the walls be a record display with map related covers.

Pretty good thread here.

Parachutes has a globe.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hey sleevedraw sleevedraw , How did you even find that? I searched on google with a couple different terms and didn't find that website.

Where's a good place to pick up old records? We have a store in town with a fuckton of records, but it's the dirtiest godamn store I've ever been in and I'm not looking forward to digging in there. It reminds me of responding to 911 calls at hoarder's houses. Hot Poop, Walla Walla Bing Bang

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Hey sleevedraw sleevedraw , How did you even find that? I searched on google with a couple different terms and didn't find that website.

Where's a good place to pick up old records? We have a store in town with a fuckton of records, but it's the dirtiest godamn store I've ever been in and I'm not looking forward to digging in there. It reminds me of responding to 911 calls at hoarder's houses. Hot Poop, Walla Walla Bing Bang

Luck of the draw, I guess? I normally do my searches off of DDG or StartPage.

In this case, I just used StartPage and typed in "albums with maps on the cover" as my search string. Kind of surprised it didn't show on Google because StartPage supposedly runs results through Google, they just act as a proxy so Google can't track.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
These guys kill me. They nail that retro vibe and do a bunch of song styles across decades. 70s, 80s and 90s. The music by itself isn't over-the-top throwback parody, its semi-subtle but the music videos are sooooo goood and really sell it.