What are you listening to at the moment?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Their new album is pretty good and surprisingly shit lordy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Just catching up on some newer stuff. This and his new Money Heist video from yesterday were pretty good.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Man beast in black is SO GOOD, I have all their shit on near constant repeat when I work now.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Van Morrison in that satin velour jump suit is just too good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>

This particular 70s concert would have been so amazing to go to.
Haha, I have a special place in my heart for this song, I can remember when I was a just a wee child my dad showing this music video to my youngest sister that was still living at the house. "What's it gonna be boy, I can wait all night, What's it going to be boy, yes or no? What's it going to be boy? Yes or no? - Let me sleep on it, Baby, baby let me sleep on it, I'll give ya an answer in the morning!"

At that time I was probably listening to, Nickelodeon is a influence. Keenen and Kel, where is Kel now???

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

This is one of the finest music videos ever recorded in my dumbass opinion. And it's all from the same concert as far as I know. I could watch this particular one forever. Young Meat Loaf had such an unbelievable stage presence and voice. Though it has waned over 50 years of course. This is the true strength of a heldentenor, which is his classic voice type. Despite never being trained in it really.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users