What are you listening to at the moment?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Just found one more from Jackson Browne, and friends. Honestly choking back tears watching this. Magical.

Hearing stuff like this just makes me mad about the type of shit that makes it to the top of the charts now days.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Staredog

Trakanon Raider
Someone please tell me why after 32 years … music and videos have not been able to just fuckin blast past this legend which now appears to be 50 years ahead of herself.? Seriously don’t you think this era was waaay ahead of itself ? And get off my lawn.

• 3Like

Grimsark

Someone please tell me why after 32 years … music and videos have not been able to just fuckin blast past this legend which now appears to be 50 years ahead of herself.? Seriously don’t you think this era was waaay ahead of itself ? And get off my lawn.
She was always one of my favorite female artists... Until she went off the deep end. Now she's just a flesh manikin with self obsessed delusions.

This is how I choose to remember her. ;)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Like a prayer Madonna was best Madonna

1660822176393.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She was always one of my favorite female artists... Until she went off the deep end. Now she's just a flesh manikin with self obsessed delusions.

This is how I choose to remember her. ;)
Yea I drew the line on Madonna when she started “identifying” as British. That was too fucking cringe for my liking.

However I will always be grateful to her for Justify My Love. I had a weird theater girlfriend in the 90’s that would get off on fucking to music. She would put on little performance shows and look at herself in the closet mirror.

She was a huge narcissist and not a very good person overall, but she was a hell of a fuck.

Holy shit. This isn’t as great as I recall.

Memberries failed me. 🤣

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I think this is one of only a couple songs I like by Madonna. Other than that she is a trash human being.

• 3Like