What are you listening to at the moment?

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Is this a guessing game for the middle song?

My guess is:

What do I win if I am right? lol
I had a roommate who was a studio musician for this album. Jesus Christ I have heard this song 10,000 times. And, weird as it sounds, my former roommate sounded better than Howard Jones. Dude is living in a huge house on a beautiful lake (and is still doing studio tracks for other people and is perfectly happy to be still getting paid for being an anonymous talent). He's recorded for bands like Rush, Yes, and even Lady Gaga... He has a great life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
I had a roommate who was a studio musician for this album. Jesus Christ I have heard this song 10,000 times. And, weird as it sounds, my former roommate sounded better than Howard Jones. Dude is living in a huge house on a beautiful lake (and is still doing studio tracks for other people and is perfectly happy to be still getting paid for being an anonymous talent). He's recorded for bands like Rush, Yes, and even Lady Gaga... He has a great life.

How fucking cool is that...

He must know Geddy pretty well - jelly AF!

Speaking of Yes sends me to this obscurity:

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont know this version at all. its fantastic. when i was a little kid i had never heard of Cheap Trick, then i saw a movie on HBO about school kids acting like kids in my school. it was called Over The Edge, really a great movie and i think it was one of Matt Dillon's first movies.
this was my favorite song from the movie and this was my favorite scene

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Some familiar faces to us old fucks. Actually enjoying every song.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users