What are you listening to at the moment?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Sting rocking the Lute music:
I had watched the second one. I think maybe someone here had pasted it somewhere. That's probably what led me to the crazy high voice guy.

I like it! Way better than most of the garbage made nowadays.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Twisted Sister had so many good songs off Come Out and Play. this album was seriously underrated at the time. hell, so were their previous albums. people think they only had a few good songs. they had MANY.
i loved Under the Blade so much that i bought the import of it which is pretty much a different album in sound. much more raw.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sting rocking the Lute music:
Phil is literally a ROCK GOD, I mean hes no Layne Staley, but hes put out tons of shit and I love it all. Back int he day, in his Pantera days and Cowboys from Hell, he still had a hell of a voice. I think he ruined it along the way, but his tone, timing and all that jazz still holds true to today.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've never really been a big fan of country songs, there have been some outliers but not many. I saw/heard this video yesterday and it fucked me up. Worth a listen.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm not sure what it is, but it's still hard for me believe Chris is dead. What a legend.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I've never really been a big fan of country songs, there have been some outliers but not many. I saw/heard this video yesterday and it fucked me up. Worth a listen.

Hekotat Hekotat give the whole album a listen. It's fantastic.

Billy Stay
The Good I"ll Do
Sun To Me

• 1Like