What are you listening to at the moment?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some reason this popped up on my recommended. Fucking ridiculously impressive. I watched a couple others, and generally the other drummers listen to the full track (sans drum track) and then try to do their own drum track, over a couple takes, taking notes and shit. Chad listened for about 15 seconds and knocked out the entire song damn close to the actual one.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just found out that this song from the 90's...

Is actually a cover of this alternative rock song.

Natalie's version is much better, plus she's kinda hot. Well, not now but she was 2 decades ago. I mean, I guess she's alright now, but she looked much better in her youth. But I guess we all did.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
For some reason this popped up on my recommended. Fucking ridiculously impressive. I watched a couple others, and generally the other drummers listen to the full track (sans drum track) and then try to do their own drum track, over a couple takes, taking notes and shit. Chad listened for about 15 seconds and knocked out the entire song damn close to the actual one.

Chad was especially impressive. Though it helps that the genre was more in his wheel house than the other videos where it’s a jazz guy doing metal or whatever.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just found out that this song from the 90's...

Is actually a cover of this alternative rock song.

Natalie's version is much better, plus she's kinda hot. Well, not now but she was 2 decades ago. I mean, I guess she's alright now, but she looked much better in her youth. But I guess we all did.
I did not know this, and feel that I really should have? The original is very good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I did not know this, and feel that I really should have? The original is very good.
Looks like I'm wrong about that also. The first first version came out in 1993 by a Danish band.

Next came the alt rock version followed by Natalie. That song has a lot of life.

• 1WTF

Mur

Trakanon Raider
New stuff from one of my favorites. So much 80's going on...wait for the 4 minute mark.

One is not enough...

Interesting One. Read the text about how the images were created.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i had NOOOOOO idea gorillaz put out a new album this past year

• 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like Gorillaz, so neat.
Yeah, I do too. I didn't much like the previous album, sound machine or whatever it's called, but cracker Island is pretty good.

Forced me to do a deep dive on Gorillaz lore... that was a long read