What are you listening to at the moment?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

This guy was like 20 years ahead of his time. Its like he was hopped up on snow way back in 1963.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Grunge is so back.
Last year I mentioned my 16 year old niece was singing "Creep" by Radiohead. I found that odd. I just found out that apparently grunge is making a comeback as well. Not like, new grunge, just that the teens are revisiting it.

I'm guessing that they finally realized the overproduced dog shit music they've been force fed is terrible and that's the last time people actually made decent music that had mainstream success (despite it being "alternative" rock).

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Last year I mentioned my 16 year old niece was singing "Creep" by Radiohead. I found that odd. I just found out that apparently grunge is making a comeback as well. Not like, new grunge, just that the teens are revisiting it.

I'm guessing that they finally realized the overproduced dog shit music they've been force fed is terrible and that's the last time people actually made decent music that had mainstream success (despite it being "alternative" rock).
na, X percent of kids are just hipsters who listen to old shit to signal something.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

You really think RadioHead is grunge? They have their moments, but they're too melodious to be grunge. My youngest son (15) is really into RadioHead. He's been buying their LPs if you can believe it. However, he is also into Prince, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, and many other similar. He has been introducing his friends to these "oldies," and they are all loving it, too.

I feel that is a parenting success.

Edit: oh, and he loves Michael Jackson

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, I said a year ago she was singing Radiohead. "I just found out that apparently grunge is making a comeback as well."

I'm sorry reading is so hard for you.