What are you playing?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Playing D4 on the PC when I get the feel for hack and slash. But also having a lot of fun in Dave the Diver that I am playing on the Steam Deck. Starting as a diving/fishing sim but adds lots of mini games with the resturant and you get a farm for ingridients and growing fish.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Actually been a really cool experience. Dave the Diver got me on that fishing game kick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aazrael

Actually been a really cool experience. Dave the Diver got me on that fishing game kick.
Will need to try that after I finish Dave, saw it pop up a couple of weeks ago on youtube but forgot to check it out.

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Anno 1800 , this will be the third 100 hour plus game I've invested myself into over the past few years.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anno 1800 , this will be the third 100 hour plus game I've invested myself into over the past few years.
1690287721552.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
das rite.

man i played one super long game of anno 1800 where i basically ruined the other ai's shit and just owned the map.

then a lot of DLC came out i wanted to play so i started over, i kept having all my efforts fucked with by propaganda drops, and...that game was bogging down and failing so i decided i wanted to just do a game with no ai so i could semi pay attention and build exactly how i want, for scale, but then other games came out so i stopped....and it's real hard to pick up an anno game after you haven't played a few months. oof.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

It might still be on sale on Fanatical for like $16.40. I just bought it a few days ago. About to be playing that soon.

For now? MLB The Show 23 and Gran Turismo 7 with a new wheel.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I'm interested in what the "sinister undercurrent" is and what things are found that are best left forgotten. All the Atlantis discussion is on my brain.

What I'm playing: Ys V - Sand City of Kefin for the Super Famicom (Japan only). Translated ROM. Only Ys game I never played before. It's real good and worth a run.

Also trying to finish Uncharted 4 which I've been chipping at since 2017. Can't get into this one for some reason, loved the first 3. This one is climbing, then puzzle, then climbing, then climbing, then puzzle, then climbing. Maybe an action scene once in a blue moon. A lot of the puzzles are pretty obscure too. Not that thrilled with it but hey I'm gonna finish the thing once and for all.

Aazrael

Finished Dave and it was a really nice game. Not too hard and added new stuff through the whole game it feels like to keep it fresh.

Now to decide what to play, I think Dredge is on the top of the list, but also thinking of Hades and Darkest Dungeon 1 and/or 2. I still got to beat FFXVI but somehow I fell off it after getting the Ifrit battle and cant seem to get into it again.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Finished Dave and it was a really nice game. Not too hard and added new stuff through the whole game it feels like to keep it fresh.

Now to decide what to play, I think Dredge is on the top of the list, but also thinking of Hades and Darkest Dungeon 1 and/or 2. I still got to beat FFXVI but somehow I fell off it after getting the Ifrit battle and cant seem to get into it again.

Dredge, Hades, and Darkest Dungeon are all fantastic. Out of the 3, you'd be done (enjoyably) with Dredge first by far. Hades probably second, DD takes awhile.

• 2Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Path of Achra. Little pixel indie RPG/auto battler? Maybe "auto battler" is not the right term. Enjoying it though, I love games like this.

Also keep getting the hankering to jump back into my Divinity OS2 save but when I get time to sit at the PC I end up playing ultra casual shit instead!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Playing Cyberpunk 2077, I actually had it at launch but waited until now for patches/PS5.

It's pretty good! Really satisfying blowing people's heads off with the Widowmaker rifle, feels like the frag cannon from Unreal Tournament 2002.

Just finished it and got the "good" ending but apparently there's a secret ending where people don't die, I felt really guilty that 3 nomads died to save me lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Playing Cyberpunk 2077, I actually had it at launch but waited until now for patches/PS5.

It's pretty good! Really satisfying blowing people's heads off with the Widowmaker rifle, feels like the frag cannon from Unreal Tournament 2002.

Just finished it and got the "good" ending but apparently there's a secret ending where people don't die, I felt really guilty that 3 nomads died to save me lol.
I'm almost positive that I should tell you to stop playing immediately and wait for the DLC. Shit, everyone here is all but obligated to tell anyone that. As much as I'm glad my ancestors left people like you behind, I still feel as though I should make sure you dont ruin your experience with the base game. Just too much shit, even in its patched state, just leaves you acting like "uhhh ... .. ok?" and breaks the immersion of the story completely. The DLC not only fixes that, but adds a bunch of other shit and an extension of the story.

...(not that you heard it from me. They definitely havent, and are still, testing the DLC.)

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm almost positive that I should tell you to stop playing immediately and wait for the DLC. Shit, everyone here is all but obligated to tell anyone that. As much as I'm glad my ancestors left people like you behind, I still feel as though I should make sure you dont ruin your experience with the base game. Just too much shit, even in its patched state, just leaves you acting like "uhhh ... .. ok?" and breaks the immersion of the story completely. The DLC not only fixes that, but adds a bunch of other shit and an extension of the story.

...(not that you heard it from me. They definitely havent, and are still, testing the DLC.)
Yeah I heard about the DLC. Wasn't sure if it was set after the base game or improves the base game or both.

Will definetly do another full playthrough if it makes the base game better.

Other than the occasional crash I don't think there was anything wrong with it though.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If you loved A Link To The Past like me, then you will love Death's Door. I cannot recommend this game enough.

• 2Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
If you loved A Link To The Past like me, then you will love Death's Door. I cannot recommend this game enough.

Interesting, never knew it was an XBOX/pc exclusive on release. It’s free this month for PS Plus. Review said game was made for a device like the Switch so I wonder if they ever ported it over to that platform.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Tunic is pretty cool too. Although I never finished it, got distracted by other things.

• 2Like