What color is this truck

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Because a thread full of supposedly straight guys talking about pictures of dresses is fucking weird.

2014-silverado-family-page_1310x520-1.jpg

Also, I'm thinking about buying a truck. My 15 year old Saturn is just not cutting it this winter.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Jeep is the right answer, same winter advantages, and can still park in cities.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't live anywhere near a city, especially one that actually has streetside parking. (Parking spots in Providence are fucking L-O-L.)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Because a thread full of supposedly straight guys talking about pictures of dresses is fucking weird.

2014-silverado-family-page_1310x520-1.jpg

Also, I'm thinking about buying a truck. My 15 year old Saturn is just not cutting it this winter.
No more weird than you still pretending to be a chick. -shrug-

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
You're only allowed to buy a truck if you promise to drive around perpetually hauling two shitkicker dirt bikes in the back.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I recommend the Colorado, though the Silverado is good too.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trucks are for faggots, that's blood from your asshole after you've been fucked by your faggot cowboy boyfriend red.

Fucking queer.

NeverlosT

Golden Knight of the Realm
if you want a truck get an Ecoboost F150. I have one and the thing is pretty incredible. 18-21mph on the hwy, 16-18 around town, tons of power, they run great and (i think) they look great.

Ford hit one out of the park with the ecoboost motor, that is why they are putting it in everything these days. Powerful, efficient, light.

I'll agree with these guys that if you arent going to haul things then a subie or other AWD vehicle is very capable, but if you want a truck, everyone else is playing catchup to the ecoboost f150.

and you dont need a F250. seriously. i see those things on the road and like 1/1000 of those people actually needed the heavy duty nature. The F150 tows like a beast. having a big truck just for the sake of paying a lot in gas is dumb.

good luck

Caliane

the front wheel drive on my v6 convertible gets me through most snow quite comfortably.
My grand prix was much better then my current truck in the snow.
Same width, lower center of balance, traction control, front wheel drive.

Bought a 04 Silverado a couple years back. as a home owner.. suddenly hauling mulch, lawnmowers, etc became useful.

Your standard pickup will NOT be good in the snow at all.
Rear wheel drive is for hauling, or racing. But, it is poor for snow. And worse, when the back is empty.
If you plan to snow, get 4-wheel drive.

Trucks are much larger then cars. consider parking space, garage size etc, when considering a truck as well.
Not sure on RI, but CT requires combination plates. another small cost of note.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My grand prix was much better then my current truck in the snow.
Same width, lower center of balance, traction control, front wheel drive.

Bought a 04 Silverado a couple years back. as a home owner.. suddenly hauling mulch, lawnmowers, etc became useful.

Your standard pickup will NOT be good in the snow at all.
Rear wheel drive is for hauling, or racing. But, it is poor for snow. And worse, when the back is empty.
If you plan to snow, get 4-wheel drive.

Trucks are much larger then cars. consider parking space, garage size etc, when considering a truck as well.
Not sure on RI, but CT requires combination plates. another small cost of note.
i will take a front wheel drive car of any make in bad weather over any rear wheel drive truck or car. plus when you have a large truck its more weight sinking you down, sucks worse since that weight is not over your drive wheels. good luck with that shit.

Thats John Voights LeBaron, isnt it?
it is a le baron, but this is a 92. i think the one george drove on seinfeld was from the mid to late 80s.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I don't live anywhere near a city, especially one that actually has streetside parking. (Parking spots in Providence are fucking L-O-L.)
Jeep is a terrible idea anyway, they drive like shit and are insanely overpriced.

I have a Frontier, Front wheel/4 Wheel when I want it to be, pretty solid.

Obviously don't get rear wheel.

Caliane

i will take a front wheel drive car of any make in bad weather over any rear wheel drive truck or car. plus when you have a large truck its more weight sinking you down, sucks worse since that weight is not over your drive wheels. good luck with that shit.
yeap. Basically, what Mist "wants" is 4wheel drive. That can come in many forms, not necessarily a truck. And again, most trucks, are actually far worse then "most" cars in snow, due to that rear wheel drive.
I would expect all Saturns to be front wheel drive for instance.