What do you buy your mother for christmas?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I am getting mine a knife set and another thing to be named later. When I was a kid I bought her those tiny christmas houses you put on the mantle. I bought her a Giant Tea dispensery and a electric kettle last year since she loves to entertain for football games and stuff.

I really think she wants me to fix a plumbing leak for her, but I will not go into the crawlspace for any amount of love. I am too big for that.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
She buys her own gifts because she always finds shit for 96% off and it would depress her to think that we spent an extra cent for anything. Plus her husband gets her absolutely stupid shit so this balances it out.

Sometimes I do get to go buy the item when informed.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I tiled my parents sunroom floor this summer and she knew it was her christmas present since she requested it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Nothing, my family is scattered around the States so we talk on the phone once in a while and call it until some one dies. If I was going to buy something it would be a carton of smokes because yay cancer she doesn't treat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We used to get Granny scratch-offs. She'd run off into a corner like golum to scratch them off, then come back to me to tell her if they were winners.

But my mom just gets basic girly stuff. Scarves, cowboys gear, etc. Last year I bought her a Witten Jersey. Not sure what we're getting her this year.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
My parents dont need stuff and I'm at the in-laws this Christmas (we alternate)so this year I'm picking them up and bringing them to my house the weekend before, I'll make them dinner that night. Make them breakfast the next morning then drive them over to the local Christmas fair, after that I'm dropping them off at a local hotel for champagne afternoon tea, then taking them home. Experiences rather than more crap they dont need.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm absolutely terrible at gift giving. No idea what to get the girlfriend or any of the family. Time of year sucks.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I hook my mom up with tons of things because she's always been a kick ass mom to me all my life, and did so with almost nothing her whole life. When I started making great money, I pretty much get her anything she ever asks for which isn't much. So with that said, I don't get her anything "special" for christmas other than a visit and an amazon gift card.

The things I get her throughout the year or maintain for her:

- Sam's Club Membership
- Netflix
- Newspaper Subscription (she's old fashioned and likes the paper)
- Amazon Prime Membership
- $200 amazon gift card (birthday/xmas - her birthday is very close to xmas)
- Cell phone bill (really basic, it's like $19 a month)
- few other things i can't think of off-hand