What has been your most liked / shared / viral post?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Question is self-explanatory, details are not, so here's the deets:

This can be on any social media platform, forum, or even story if you are a journalist and your article got a lot of press. Tell your story! Bonus points for sharing a screenshot. Extra bonus points if you can direct link it, but don't accidentally doxx yourself! Know what you're sharing before you share it (if you share it.). If it's only from here at FoH, I still want to see!

Social media is just regular people sharing their ideas... some ideas fly and resonate with others... most are utterly glossed over or just mildly agreed with... some are gems that go viral and have no seeming rhyme or reason... they just exponentially hit thousands if not millions.

Do you have any of these posts / ideas / moments? You have to be the source... sharing a tweet from Trump 4 years ago (Or Rose City Antifa if you're Xeq) that got you 200 hearts on Twiiter doesn't count. Original content. Facebook likes, Twitter hearts/reshares, YouTube thumbs up, a video you've made, an article you wrote and contributed to a site... Anything you can think of where you left a relatively significant mark on the interbutts with significant numbers.

Go!

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

This can be on any social media platform, forum, or even story if you are a journalist and your article got a lot of press. Tell your story! Bonus points for sharing a screenshot. Extra bonus points if you can direct link it, but don't accidentally doxx yourself! Know what you're sharing before you share it (if you share it.). If it's only from here at FoH, I still want to see!

Social media is just regular people sharing their ideas... some ideas fly and resonate with others... most are utterly glossed over or just mildly agreed with... some are gems that go viral and have no seeming rhyme or reason... they just exponentially hit thousands if not millions.

Do you have any of these posts / ideas / moments? You have to be the source... sharing a tweet from Trump 4 years ago (Or Rose City Antifa if you're Xeq) that got you 200 hearts on Twiiter doesn't count. Original content. Facebook likes, Twitter hearts/reshares, YouTube thumbs up, a video you've made, an article you wrote and contributed to a site... Anything you can think of where you left a relatively significant mark on the interbutts with significant numbers.

Go!
i dont know what my most liked posts has been, but i once organized a Brother Zephyl raid on our server message board pre-Kunark and about 300 people showed up to Rathe Mountains to see what would happen. we hadnt had a patch in months and many people needed Hasten Bootstrutter for J-boots quest completion. both were on the same spawn chain. either we kill Brother Z or crash the zone. we had characters from lv 1 to lv 50 there of all classes. i told everyone in /ooc to target Brother Z and when i typed go to cast on or attack him at once. i gave the go order and he immediately dropped in life, then he started raping everyone. then the zone crashed. apparently the guides and our server GM were watching the whole thing invis. they popped up almost immediately in the server chat room to tell us it was ok to come back and try again. the zone didnt crash crash, but everyone else did so Brother Z was still there.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Go!
When I was 20, i had an 18 year old girlfriend that was a little pixie smokeshow. We posted pictures of us fucking on newbienudes and she had the top rated ass for 3 months straight. My cockenballs didn't get nearly as much attention.

That's what you were going for, right? I only read the thread title...

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
When I was 20, i had an 18 year old girlfriend that was a little pixie smokeshow. We posted pictures of us fucking on newbienudes and she had the top rated ass for 3 months straight. My cockenballs didn't get nearly as much attention.

That's what you were going for, right? I only read the thread title...
That can definitely apply, yes, and these type of stories were exactly what I was looking for thanks :p

It's similar to "What is your 15 minutes of fame?" but more geared toward the digital era of likes/shares.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The best viral shit ever is when Richard Gere shoved gerbils up his ass.

• 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
This post right here. Be sure to like and subscribe.

Come on boys light it up.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Here you go:

Without doxxing myself too much, let's just say that it was pretty weird to see a bunch of right-wing blogs just completely make up nonsense about my work.

Funnier still, my time as a contractor at Obama's DOJ is what eventually made me into a conservative.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have 750,000+ views on a YouTube video I made when I worked for a YouTuber making Math revision videos (my voice on the audio and my writing/editing, the YouTuber just put an intro on it).

• 1Like

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
I have a facebook post with 295k shares. I wish I hadnt posted it though.. brought too much attention.

• 1Like

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IMG_0531.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Made a stupid video back when Pokemon Go came out where I tied my phone to a ceiling fan to get steps in for hatching eggs. It didn't actually work but I thought it was funny enough to share on reddit, video ended up getting 25k+ views.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Another thing was, I don't know if anyone remembers playing eRepublik, I know a good few are still around... but that was my fault for making a refferal link post about it here.

It was a political simulator and everyone took over North Korea (via the ballot box) when it was added to the game.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The miniature painting thread on this forum I guess? I don’t really do social media so nothing to go viral with. Some mini painting pics I put on Instagram a couple years ago got 100+ likes, which is really weak.

I know a couple people who went viral.

The dude with the CVS receipt for a blind replacement, my wife works with his dad.

A guy I work with had his kids pic on Ellen show, it went really viral and is still a meme that gets recycled now and again. He hates it and regrets letting them submit it to the show.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
During 2020, at the height of the riots and lefties thinking they had some ultra power, I was bombed with posts by Antifa and other radicals to my Facebook, my messenger... got my first death threat, heh. Someone sent me an IM and said I was trending on Twitter and thought I should know. I wasn't on Twitter so fuck if I knew that was true but it explains how I was getting such a massive influx of randos to my page. I was basically being shared to all these Antifa/leftist groups saying I was a white supremacist & racist.

It was glorious. That's my 15 min of fame infamy... but my biggest post thingy in raw numbers garnered 8,100ish likes and still slowly going. Not going to link it though.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I have 750,000+ views on a YouTube video I made when I worked for a YouTuber making Math revision videos (my voice on the audio and my writing/editing, the YouTuber just put an intro on it).
I have a facebook post with 295k shares. I wish I hadnt posted it though.. brought too much attention.
This is exactly what I was looking for for making this thread. Well done men.