What is a woman?

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This needs it's own thread. I can't even... I don't have the language to describe what I think about this.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is a 24h time limit, though. Don't know when it runs out. Quite a cliffhanger for those who are too late ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
Opposite of a man. Blamo!
images.jpg

Cybsled

A miserable pile of secrets

But enough of this! Have at you!

1685750375494.png

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
A housecleaning attachment that you screw on the bed.

HEEEYOOOOOO.

• 5Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There is a 24h time limit, though. Don't know when it runs out. Quite a cliffhanger for those who are too late ;)

Damn 24 hour limit. I think my mom would probably want to see this, since this whole thing bothers the hell out of her. Especially the men playing in women's sports thing, which is so anti-biology that it's insulting.

Unfortunately I'm not gonna see her until tomorrow night, and by then the 24 hrs will be up. I assume it'll still be viewable, just behind a paywall or something? Whatever. They should make it free for a week just so lots of poor Gen Z'ers can afford to watch it.

I need to check out that Floyd movie too, I think by Candace Owens. Haven't watched many political docs the last few years. Not that any of this should be political, it should be easy to define a woman and it should be easy to admit what George Floyd's toxicology report and autopsy say about his suicide. Unless you're beholden to the doctrine of the new religion, in which case everything I'm saying is sacrilegious. At least there's no "woke church" yet, unless you count most of our corporate institutions.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn 24 hour limit. I think my mom would probably want to see this, since this whole thing bothers the hell out of her. Especially the men playing in women's sports thing, which is so anti-biology that it's insulting.

Unfortunately I'm not gonna see her until tomorrow night, and by then the 24 hrs will be up. I assume it'll still be viewable, just behind a paywall or something? Whatever. They should make it free for a week just so lots of poor Gen Z'ers can afford to watch it.

I need to check out that Floyd movie too, I think by Candace Owens. Haven't watched many political docs the last few years. Not that any of this should be political, it should be easy to define a woman and it should be easy to admit what George Floyd's toxicology report and autopsy say about his suicide. Unless you're beholden to the doctrine of the new religion, in which case everything I'm saying is sacrilegious. At least there's no "woke church" yet, unless you count most of our corporate institutions.

Tennessee governor just made it illegal for dudes who cut their dicks off to participate in women's sports. Some progress at least.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No, you are a cheap piece of meat.

Wait, that's not mutually exclusive...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users