What Remains of Edith Finch

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Didn't see a thread on this one - but my God, what a game. I played through it yesterday as I had some steam credit.

Now, normally I am getting tired of the walking simulators, but this one added some VERY fun game play, unique stories, an awesome atmosphere, and a damn good over all story. Quite honestly, I wasn't expecting much and when some of the uniqueness came through, I was floored. I Made this the new community game of the month. For me, it was definitely worth 19 bucks - however, know that the entire game will take about 2-2.5 hours to complete so it is a little shorter, and with a steam sale coming up, most definitely will be worth picking up then.

Basically you play as Edith Finch, and you are going back to the house of which you used to live in and learn of all the people that died in the house over generations of Finches, how they died, why, etc. And you play through each one as it's own small story. Some of the game play elements are VERY unique including (Not spoiling this too much) one story which involves playing the game inside a comic book, with a tales of the crypt voice over guy narrating. And a VERY familiar horror theme song playing while you go through it. It was frickin' AWESOME.

Highly recommend if you have not already picked it up. Works great over steam link too. Also available on PS4.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Huh, wonder how I missed this one. Prolly 'cause it's more of a visual novel (ish).

I'm gonna pull the trigger on it once I'm done with FO4. (Whenever that is)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Could have sworn this was a part of some Humble Bundle but can't find it. Looks super familiar though, maybe it was linked somewhere else. Will have to check it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fantastic game if you have not played it. It does some pretty cool things from a presentation aspect and the story is fantastic.

Highly recommended even if you have to pay for it but free it's a no brainer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users