What should I play? Summer 2018 edition

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Out of all the titles in this thread, GTA V is pretty much the only one I haven't played and that does somewhat interest me. Is it actually a good game?

It's an alright game so far. Glad I didn't spend any more than $20.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you like metroidvania type games? Valdis Story on Steam is super good. OST is even better. Its a couple years old and I think it flew a little under the radar at the time it came out but its been the most enjoyable game in that genre I've played in awhile.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Depends. What have you played? Octopath Traveler is out next month. Persona 5 was fantastic if you're looking for something a bit different.

I'm going on a Dark Souls bonanza this summer after Octopath.

Guy asks for advice on Xbox and PC, TJT TJT gives him a switch and PS4 exclusive for the solution. You’re my boy blue. 😜

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So yeah my advice, buy a PS4 and watch all your dreams come true for the next two years.

The last of us remastered
Uncharted 4
Horizon zero dawn
Bloodborne
God of War.

Thread over carry on.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
overwatch
warhammer vermintide 2
middle earth shadow of war
civ vi
gwent
witcher 3
one of the <$10 or f2p games on steam (prob at least 20+ worth checking out regardless of genre)

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's an alright game so far. Glad I didn't spend any more than $20.
yeah I got an hour in and it's a proper GTA alright. Finally with good graphics for driving, too.

The Rockstar Social Club captcha however was unreal.

Brad2770

So yeah my advice, buy a PS4 and watch all your dreams come true for the next two years.

Uncharted 4
Horizon zero dawn
Bloodborne
God of War.

Thread over carry on.

Horizon Zero Dawn for sure. Digital version on PS4 is 19.99 for Complete Edition. I picked it up last night. This game looks fantastic. It’s worth getting just for the visuals. I just made Seeker, so I’m guessing I’m finally getting into the meat of the game.

I don’t usually buy new titles because I fear I’ll be disappointed and I hate learning new game controls, but this games story has helped me forget all of that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
For Xbone Dark Souls. You might enjoy it based on your Monster Hunter play.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
If you liked Civ 5 but found it too easy you might want to check out Crusader Kings 2 or Europa Universalis IV. After that I'd second everything Utnayan recommended on the PS4 and add Nioh and Nier to the list.

spronk

FPS noob
You are not a man really until you have fucked a redhead, smoked a cuban cigar, drunk a glass of Macallan, fired an AR-15, played Bloodborne and God of War, and watched Godfather 1 & 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Uncharted 4
Horizon zero dawn
Bloodborne
God of War.

Thread over carry on.

I honestly don't even know of a single title on Xbox that would make me interested in having that console. Microsoft doesn't do themselves many favors by having all Xbox games be Xbox and Win10 and their store/exclusives are dogshit. Their online store is also AIDS.

So yah. Get a PS4, enjoy games. The end. lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users