What to buy for $1000

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
Better off just taking the money and buying the bitcoin now. By the time you get the legendary(vaporware) ASIC, you're 1k will be worth billions, or at least, a lot, well...that's the theory.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
The headphones and amp delivered yesterday. The joy of sitting in a quiet room with a nice pair of open ear headphones listening to music are mine to be had now.

Soon Starscream the despoiler will be here.

Had some cash left over after expenses. This is throw away money at the moment. What can I get that's awesome?
jBpgN4v.jpg

Sig P226 Navy edition, used by Navy Seals. Shown chambered in 9mm, features 10-20 rd mag, right-hand favored slide release, safety, and mag release. Hammer operated, double to single action.

Beautiful, perfect.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Hook up this night: Wake up in a penthouse hotel room, two girls with you still sleeping only wearing t-shirts. You get up, walking over passed out fake friends all over the floor and go out on to the patio, look at a sunrise you have to watch through sunglasses because of all the crap you put into your body last night. Shake your head in disgust, drag your hand across your face and mutter "How am I not dead, I can't do this anymore."

Then next $1000...do it again.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hook up this night: Wake up in a penthouse hotel room, two girls with you still sleeping only wearing t-shirts. You get up, walking over passed out fake friends all over the floor and go out on to the patio, look at a sunrise you have to watch through sunglasses because of all the crap you put into your body last night. Shake your head in disgust, drag your hand across your face and mutter "How am I not dead, I can't do this anymore."

Then next $1000...do it again.
Sounds familiar

DFafmtl.jpg

DFafmtl.jpg

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Well, my Thunderfury on ED isn't going to craft itself... So I figure about $100.00 worth of ED gold should cover it.