What to buy for $1000

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bought 2 things off that list(s). Where can I donate for the new entertainment center fund?

I'm also looking for a sick leather bag/backpack for school/book related activites and some kind of sports watch that monitors sleep/heart rate/calories/miles/running and interfaces with an android. I think fitbit has something like that coming out? But Im not sure if anyone here uses one they enjoy.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Headphones and Starscream. Buying an amp after I look at it some more. The Sennheiser HD 600's are $400 and black and I'm not super happy with the Beats I currently have. The bass, honestly, fucks everything up. I have a buddy who's an audiophile and it's pretty awesome.

And Starscream...just because.

I can post pics of him fucking the headphones when they get in.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Put it all on red. Then make a thread about what to buy for $2000. Or make a thread telling people not to gamble

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Save it for when you need $1000.

Yup, I'm that guy.

rrr_img_19496.jpg

Sean_sl

shitlord
Is Sean really that broke he's posting like crazy for $50?
Sorta. I do live off next to nothing, whole 730/month to pay for my rent, living expenses, etc.

But mostly I was just bored and I like helping people out and would do it regardless.

They won't make 1,000 unfortunately. They will make 100 though
tongue.png

but you can order 100 drinks and 100 fries and then ask for a random variation of sauces. Then sit there and laugh at the mayhem.

naw bro, if you order 100 cheeseburgers you need 100 drinks. Some may get accidentally spilled, all at once.

Accidents happen.

Now I want to stack a bunch of trays of soda and play Jenga.