What vehicle do you drive?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Tempting for being local, slim pickings here. Bit high mileage than I would want and not a 19 plus when they got reliability upgrades. But I like having good wheels on it since I am usually too cheap to spend extra for looks once I have a car.

Really jumping the gun anyways, have the c8 rented in 2 weeks and still got to get the bike sold first.
Doesn't look like anything to me:
2024-04-12 10.38.23 www.firesofheaven.org 54ada922b1b6.png

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can you not click the link its a public market post
Oh hey, I didn't know you could look at FB marketplace w/o a Facebook account. Funny.

Figured it would be a private seller, since it's Facebook, but nope. No idea what the market is, but I assume it's 20 or 30 percent higher than dealer auction price, which you can catch from private sellers every now and then.

It looks nice though. I'm also a fan of black rims on a white car and white cars in general.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh hey, I didn't know you could look at FB marketplace w/o a Facebook account. Funny.

Figured it would be a private seller, since it's Facebook, but nope. No idea what the market is, but I assume it's 20 or 30 percent higher than dealer auction price, which you can catch from private sellers every now and then.

It looks nice though. I'm also a fan of black rims on a white car and white cars in general.
Ya I'm not seriously searching yet, I hate seeing tempting stuff and triggering my impatience.

If the miata didn't hurt to get into, I'd maybe try to be satisfied getting the wife to let me super charge it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Picked one of these up instead of using foam tape, slips on the plate like a phone cover but more snug. I like the simpleness of it.