What vehicle do you drive?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1696987240592.png

This looks fun. Though unless it had a dump bed, I can't think of a real reason. I think if I had 15-20 acres it would make sense. As a quick little go around on my property, I'd need a little dump bed to make it really nice for moving garden dirt/compost around etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
View attachment 494554

This looks fun. Though unless it had a dump bed, I can't think of a real reason. I think if I had 15-20 acres it would make sense. As a quick little go around on my property, I'd need a little dump bed to make it really nice for moving garden dirt/compost around etc.
It does look fun. I wonder what the payload is.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 494554

Uhh...kind of want that, lol.

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
We have quite a few of those 'Kei class' trucks and cars here in Oz.
When they get higher klms in Japan, the registration goes up, so they sell them at auction and ship them over here by the boatload.

Great fun and bloody cheap . .

Check out Mighty Car Mods on YouTube - Marty and Moog LOVE these things....

1696993481032.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I worked grounds maintenance at a golf course one summer in HS and they had 3 of something similar. Never found the need for a dump bed as the deck height is so low. I definetly wouldnt want to bring that on the highway.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I worked grounds maintenance at a golf course one summer in HS and they had 3 of something similar. Never found the need for a dump bed as the deck height is so low. I definetly wouldnt want to bring that on the highway.
Definitely not a highway vehicle for America. But it looks unique and fun for just popping around town, going to the store or whatever.

unrelated: new exhaust parts arrived.

IMG_4135.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I read last week a few states or cities are banning those KEI trucks and will revoke/ban you from registering them. Didn't read the entire article but I assume it's due to safety or just pure bureaucracy.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
View attachment 494554

I don't think I'd be able to wrap my head around shifting with my left hand. For the few times I've had to drive a RHD vehicle, I struggled to overcome muscle memory and was activating the windshield wipers whenever I tried to activate the turn signal. I feel like I'd constantly be putting it in 5th (or whatever the tallest gear would be on this little thing) since my brain would be expecting first gear to be closest to me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
View attachment 494554

not a truck guy, but everyone on subbie groups love these trucks,
and yes, you can turbo it

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I read last week a few states or cities are banning those KEI trucks and will revoke/ban you from registering them. Didn't read the entire article but I assume it's due to safety or just pure bureaucracy.

Protectionism plays a role I am sure.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4 day Tail of the Dragon (and surrounding roads) trip. Magical place if you like to drive/ride

IMG_4237.jpeg

IMG_4209.jpeg

IMG_6814.jpeg

IMG_4252.jpeg

IMG_4214.jpeg

IMG_4207.jpeg

IMG_6824.jpeg

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
That fucking road....

Was driving to Bryson City with the family to hike the mountains. Was coming from Knoxville and expected an easy drive. Sun was setting and right in the middle of the windshield. I've never seen so many switchbacks in my life.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That fucking road....

Was driving to Bryson City with the family to hike the mountains. Was coming from Knoxville and expected an easy drive. Sun was setting and right in the middle of the windshield. I've never seen so many switchbacks in my life.
318 in 11 miles I think?