What vehicle do you drive?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That grey should be better at hiding dirt than black surely? I’m coming from black so this would be a bonus.

With this package I only get 4 options - flamer red, black, white or slate grey.
1706662172367.png

Not mine, but my Tundra and my mustang are/were both this color and I think it's my favorite to live w/ day to day of any color I've ever had.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 512036

Not mine, but my Tundra and my mustang are/were both this color and I think it's my favorite to live w/ day to day of any color I've ever had.
Love it. Not an option though. I guess I could wrap it. I’ve never wrapped it and dunno if I wanna start now, you know? Just kept my last big black truck raw.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

So that it blends in with 99% of all cars on the road that are also gray?
Didn't you have that fucking purple car? Yes when it's your exotic car sure. When it's a basic commuter/ work vehicle you don't want to preen over? yes I actually do want to avoid standing out.

And come back when it's someone recommending white, beige, or Classic non metallic flake silver that half the Porsche owners all get that I think is fugly. As common as the color is so you get upset about red too?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Didn't you have that fucking purple car? Yes when it's your exotic car sure. When it's a basic commuter/ work vehicle you don't want to preen over? yes I actually do want to avoid standing out.

And come back when it's someone recommending white, beige, or Classic non metallic flake silver that half the Porsche owners all get that I think is fugly. As common as the color is so you get upset about red too?

I also disagree with other Porsche owners buying lame colors. Its fucking stupid.

Purple race car is gone. Now, 3 different shades of blue and daily is red cayenne turbo.

Next will be either dark yellow or a medium/light green Turbo S.

Fun colors > blending in. Fucking being part of the crowd.

Sludig

I also disagree with other Porsche owners buying lame colors. Its fucking stupid.

Purple race car is gone. Now, 3 different shades of blue and daily is red cayenne turbo.

Next will be either dark yellow or a medium/light green Turbo S.

Fun colors > blending in. Fucking being part of the crowd.
When i get another sports car for my self I'd like to get a British racing green or darker green , or I'm not sure what shade to call it but I like dark blue as well ought to hide dirt alright as well, just havnt had the chance at the color.

I still loved my F type in black but fuck watching it get dirty before your done drying it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When i get another sports car for my self I'd like to get a British racing green or darker green , or I'm not sure what shade to call it but I like dark blue as well ought to hide dirt alright as well, just havnt had the chance at the color.

I still loved my F type in black but fuck watching it get dirty before your done drying it.
F-Type with the 5.0 supercharged V8 was amazing. You should have kept it.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
To each their own. Our 4runner is black, the model 3 is the whatever they call that grey color with the blue metallic flecks.

Likely going to get something lighter when I replace the 4runner, I feel like it won’t soak up the summer heat as much. Will probably be something light grey/silver, but I’m not against a green or blue of some kind. I like Rivians limestone and “rivian blue”

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To each their own. Our 4runner is black, the model 3 is the whatever they call that grey color with the blue metallic flecks.

Likely going to get something lighter when I replace the 4runner, I feel like it won’t soak up the summer heat as much. Will probably be something light grey/silver, but I’m not against a green or blue of some kind. I like Rivians limestone and “rivian blue”

Fun colors > not fun colors. Stand out. Be different.

Sludig

F-Type with the 5.0 supercharged V8 was amazing. You should have kept it.
I'm hoping to get another in a year or two, hopefully dieter continued slide in prices and snag a 2020 or newer after some of the fixes that finally got implemented to things line the Y pipe coolant line exploding. Mine had a few issues and I felt like I had a few more coming on , Supercharger coupler coming loose and I think the common rear diff issues. Sold for tiny profit, so I think for the best and enabled our quick exit from communist Colorado when the opportunity came.

The gt 5.0 was a let down in comparison, I've struggled to think of what else I might enjoy as much without getting in to the >100k range quickly. Not sure if there's a mildly loved Twin turbo bmw v8 that's depreciated well that isn't just as unreliable as the jag.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm hoping to get another in a year or two, hopefully dieter continued slide in prices and snag a 2020 or newer after some of the fixes that finally got implemented to things line the Y pipe coolant line exploding. Mine had a few issues and I felt like I had a few more coming on , Supercharger coupler coming loose and I think the common rear diff issues. Sold for tiny profit, so I think for the best and enabled our quick exit from communist Colorado when the opportunity came.

The gt 5.0 was a let down in comparison, I've struggled to think of what else I might enjoy as much without getting in to the >100k range quickly. Not sure if there's a mildly loved Twin turbo bmw v8 that's depreciated well that isn't just as unreliable as the jag.
BMW will be more reliable than the Jag, but not the same category of car. You’d be in M5 and M8 territory and those are heavy cruisers. Faster than the V8 F-Type, but a different experience. Probably around $90k for a decent M5? More for the 8.

Are you looking for sporty, nimble, and light, or something else?

Sludig

BMW will be more reliable than the Jag, but not the same category of car. You’d be in M5 and M8 territory and those are heavy cruisers. Faster than the V8 F-Type, but a different experience. Probably around $90k for a decent M5? More for the 8.

Are you looking for sporty, nimble, and light, or something else?
Maybe hard to describe, just the raw off the line urgency the jag had and basically very strong pulling performance instantly no matter the speed on the highway. VS say the mustang GT that needed to be wrung out a lot higher to start feeling the same, significantly more picky about being a few gears down if I wanted to suddenly pull on the highway.

I generally hate sedans, but something easier in/ out wouldn't be bad but I loved that the F was a lift back, I actually fit a ton in it without worrying about banging the edges of a normal trunk with my work stuff. There's few options for track out here, nor do I have time , so I'm pretty happy with just big dumb fast in a straight line. As for light, wife already has the miata.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe hard to describe, just the raw off the line urgency the jag had and basically very strong pulling performance instantly no matter the speed on the highway. VS say the mustang GT that needed to be wrung out a lot higher to start feeling the same, significantly more picky about being a few gears down if I wanted to suddenly pull on the highway.

I generally hate sedans, but something easier in/ out wouldn't be bad but I loved that the F was a lift back, I actually fit a ton in it without worrying about banging the edges of a normal trunk with my work stuff. There's few options for track out here, nor do I have time , so I'm pretty happy with just big dumb fast in a straight line. As for light, wife already has the miata.
That's what a supercharger does; instant power, all RPMs. Torque is definitely a lot of fun to have. The 5.0 coyote is a high-revving engine and doesn't make nearly the power under 4k rpm that the Jag would make. That said, a GT500 pulls like a bastard because its boosted. Personally, I would opt for a 2022-2023 M5 Comp.

• 1Like

Sludig

That's what a supercharger does; instant power, all RPMs. Torque is definitely a lot of fun to have. The 5.0 coyote is a high-revving engine and doesn't make nearly the power under 4k rpm that the Jag would make. That said, a GT500 pulls like a bastard because its boosted. Personally, I would opt for a 2022-2023 M5 Comp.
I mean I know about a super, have driven others before. My motorcycle it's a supercharged H2. Just the jag certainly just hits right compared to say a car that's only at 350hp with the FI.

I had looked at last gen gt500s but kinda felt it would be a waste with how many issues they had and at least the on paper jump in power of the latest one. But I'm scraping the ceiling of what I can justify since we are retarded and don't share well resulting in a 4 car family of 2 if i get another one. Ballpark looking at 50-60k prices which is a lot less car than 5 years ago. I might need to give up my bike would net me an extra 15k.

Used to get her watching car videos, was how she got miata obsessed, need to get her back to watching some BMW stuff, though im just happy she misses the jag too. She's wierd about it though as I sold it as part of getting the biggest down wet could on the new house right as her company was going under and she was out of work.

Convince her to give up the hobby farm and it's expenses and I could really stretch what I'm able to. Though I just need to be patient for her to finish her masters and evolve into sugar wife.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Car dealers are cancer and dysfunctional. I want to order this truck. I will pay msrp plus title etc, all cash. Send out 7 requests. Some want deposits up to 5k non refundable while at the same time having me acknowledge msrp can change at any time lol. No thanks.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users