Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
There's no way this could go wrong
latest

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
What’s the general consensus on sunroofs?
I have one on my Caddy but only because the trim package I wanted for other reasons only came in a package with a sunroof....

It's nice in the spring and fall in Texas. But nothing I'd go out of the way to get. One downside for me is I can tell it increases the in-cabin wind/road noise.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I’ll trade the Mach e for a r2, I’ll plop the 100$ down during the reveal, and wait for the lowest spec 40k release

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
edit - checked my email right after posting this and got a shipping confirmation at 3:40am this morning… We will see..

Thought I had found a salvage abs module but 5 days and it hasn’t ship. I think the place I ordered from is an intermediary entity that facilitates the online orders and finds the parts at salvage. My guess is they’re trying to find the part. There’s a few more salvage yards I’ll try before I have the mechanic pull it off and have my friend take a look at it.

Im not going to sell this truck to a private seller unless it’s very convenient. I’ll go get bids from carmax, carvana, vroom etc..

Edmunds is estimating maybe a 1k difference in value with abs lights on. I’m skeptical these places won’t try to lower it even more.

TLDR: At what price point is it worth fixing ABS before selling? < 1k is what I was thinking but wondering if these places would try to knock me down something ridiculous because of it.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh boy a electric tuk tuk. /jerkoff worse really a scooter that you can then overload. Bet you that bed has a payload of like 100lbs. Then good luck taking a corner faster than 10mph.

At first I was thinking they had just bought the rights to the Elio which was much more interesting little micro. car.

• 1Like

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
Made a cash offer for a Mazda3 to replace my manual 2. Old girl still runs fine, and I'm going to miss her a ton, but I need something that my spouse can drive when need be. Pics to follow once I pick it up; probably 2-3 weeks.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
IMG_4156.jpeg

Did some minor things since I got her in 22. Most recently paint correction, ceramic coat, and just put on some 20mm spacers. Need to find a shop to install some RCE Yellow Springs, because fuck doing that myself.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users