What vehicle do you drive?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think that one in the video does. The deck looks too fixed and high.
Well the bed certainly moves, as you can tell where it has changed positions in regards to those stainless tool containers he is accessing. Whether it tilts too is the question, to which one could observe that the end of the bed is beveled, as to lay flat against a road when tilted down.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The one in the McLaren video was a dedicated recovery truck, the flatbeds used for building supplies in Europe don't have a sliding bed but they do have sides that fold up. Police would have told the recovery company that they needed to bring one with a crane on it.

1709580651147.png

The scoop style tow truck that only lifts one axle seems to be common in the US, they do exist in Europe but they're not common outside of truck towing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yea I assume that's after tax rebate though or super stripped
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that’s before rebate, and they’ll use the rebate as a “look, you can get one for 40k!” They’ve kept the interior options pretty standard across motor battery options for R1, at this point adding a bunch of variation would hurt profitability more than being in more customers.

I’d be surprised if EPA range is under 230mi and curious if they’re going to offer a single motor variant, seems like a good way to move cost/profitability in the right direction. For a smaller SUV should still be capable enough to not feel slow and eke out a little “off-road” abilities.

Sludig

1000003790.jpg

Is this a 500 or 350? I'm not very up on Lexus, wish I took another pic or two to give it justice. Normally don't catch my eye but sone of the lines at the right angles really made me like it.

• 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 518254

Is this a 500 or 350? I'm not very up on Lexus, wish I took another pic or two to give it justice. Normally don't catch my eye but sone of the lines at the right angles really made me like it.
You should hear the exhaust note! I love the LC500, great vehicle, great engine, great exhaust great design. Interior is meh, and weird, but uses great materials.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

You should hear the exhaust note! I love the LC500, great vehicle, great engine, great exhaust great design. Interior is meh, and weird, but uses great materials.
I've seen a few vids but been a bit. I doubt they depreciate into my price range like the F type though. That, and while I think it's more adult/refined, I've already kinda figured out I think I prefer FI over NA.

Took the H2 to get a minor cosmetic repair done ahead of me getting it prepped for sale. Debating if I bother putting on the pre cut PPF I bought a couple years ago and never did on it. Decide if I try to include any riding gear free etc. (Wonder if $150 gauntlets would get 50% value sold alone)

Last edited:

Sludig

Fucking sketchy fuck, open cars.com for a laugh.... it's pre filled out LC 500....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 518254

500. Shame that engine isn’t used more often and in sportier, more interesting cars (like a proper ISF).

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that’s before rebate, and they’ll use the rebate as a “look, you can get one for 40k!” They’ve kept the interior options pretty standard across motor battery options for R1, at this point adding a bunch of variation would hurt profitability more than being in more customers.

I’d be surprised if EPA range is under 230mi and curious if they’re going to offer a single motor variant, seems like a good way to move cost/profitability in the right direction. For a smaller SUV should still be capable enough to not feel slow and eke out a little “off-road” abilities.
I predict that, like the model 3/y, that minimum price is going to be a unicorn specced vehicle you wouldn't want anyway that they'll build for about a week. I'm thinking mid-high 50s is more realistic.