What vehicle do you drive?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea it's good feedback. Ultimately I was considering it because I had the potential to plug it in every night. Once that evaporated it became a worse hybrid (the MPG on the Energi when off EV mode is far worse). While I like the Fusion Hybrid the most out of all the options out there, the more I read about the new Mustang the more I realized I could grab more 'luxury' features and split the difference in mileage with the new I4 Turbo version. Plus rustling the jimmies of the 'Murica/anti-import crowd with what can only be described as an American version of the MKIII Supra tickles my fancy.
But, but....we got the Mk3 Supra in America. Blown gaskets and all!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_81073.jpg
picked it up today, just in time for winter
frown.png
rrr_img_81079.jpg
rrr_img_81080.jpg

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
2015 Z06 reviews finally hit the street this week

Mine is built and sitting at Bowling Green, but with a broken right foot and snow on the ground I'm not sure I want it shipping too soon. Very excited to get my hands on car, sold my C6. Anyone with experience using go pro with their car? Are the suction cup holders go pro sells the best ones to get?

Anyone with experience using go pro with their car? Are the suction cup holders go pro sells the best ones to get?
I went with a cam that has dash mounting in mind, not a go-pro. The websitedashcamtalk.comhas some good reviews and the forums are active for the latest releases. The tech is moving pretty fast, so new stuff seems to roll out the door every 6 months. You can also look at the various mounts that come with the cams, and custom made mounts from people in the forum.

I have the Innovv C2, it has a wider view area specifically for the dash. From the little amount of time I have clocked on it, it seems to work well. Peoples opinions of it seem to be mixed, it dosent have as many options as other cameras, but for the quality of the picture, it is cheaper than most. I chose the Innovv because of the size of the unit, and the price to video quality ratio. I want all cameras to be as difficult to see from outside the car as possible.

I am waiting on a product that looks to be a top tier camera, calledGuardTrak. The owner was so picky with getting the bugs out, that the tech out paced their first camera, and they had to scrap it before release. Once (if) they release the GuardTrak GT7S, it will be my forward facing, low profile camera, and the Innovv will be the rear facing camera.

mr208

N00b
'87 Mr2, swapped out 4age for a 3sgte, stroked it to 2.2L and with supporting mods/ bigger turbo she has 500hp in a car that weighs 2400lbs. Ive seen a 300whp version of my car walk away from a z06 (albeit not the new ones) and ive dusted an m5/z06 myself.

rrr_img_83679.jpg

Daily Driver 2012 Wrx

rrr_img_83680.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Mine is built and sitting at Bowling Green, but with a broken right foot and snow on the ground I'm not sure I want it shipping too soon. Very excited to get my hands on car, sold my C6. Anyone with experience using go pro with their car? Are the suction cup holders go pro sells the best ones to get?
Looks sick and sounds so damn good! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jelly!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I justboughta new 2014 Civic EX. 11 miles on the odometer at the dealer. $18k and some change. I feel pretty good about the deal, much better deal than a 2015 EX, which is virtually unchanged. I'm moving to California next year and wanted to get something that'll last a long time and gets decent MPG while being easy to drive around tighter cities.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Looks sick and sounds so damn good! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit jelly!
Looks like it will be this week. Several people around the east coast had them arrive today. No luck getting info if mine is on truck yet. I'll post pics, I'm getting pretty excited. Haveboughta lot of cars over the years but I'm most excited for this one. I've always wanted a Ferrari (like a million other kids growing up) but I don't think I could get ever get myself to spend the money and not have the cost ruin the enjoyment of the car. This car is a great sweet spot for me of incredible performance without a ridiculous price tag.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I have a Mitza Delica, 4wd V6 van.
It's my wifes car but does shuttle and camping duties.
Bangbusrack.jpg

My weekend blaster, GSXR750 Turbo. All mods and tuning by me.
IMAG0021_zps9d98c04c.jpg

My daily is a Ford BF wagon... good car, don't have a pic... whatever.

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I also have a 1963 EH holden wagon, I don't have any pics at work so I had a search on the web and this is NOT mine but the same wheels and colour as mine.

rrr_img_83748.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
2015 Z06 reviews finally hit the street this week

I thought the Z06 had its own camera/recording feature.

Siliconemelons

People are digging the stormtrooper color combo nowdays... few years ago and no one would ever say anyone would sell a white sports/super car.

But it looks really nice, I just want nissan to do a real 2nd gen GTR so I can someday buy a used black edition

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm always buying dark grey and wife kept on harping on me to try something different. My first white car, I'm quite happy with it. The new Z06 is a car that I really like every color it comes in, made it rather hard deciding.

rrr_img_84411.jpg

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
about 25-30% of new cars are white these days. world wide. depends on the country. pretty crazy really. i love most cars in white (it is my preferred color depending on car), but the new corvette is just ok in it. it looks a lot better in the red or darker colors imo.

relevant to story, i have a 2001 s2000 and a 2013 civic si. s2000 is silver,boughtused (really would have loved it in white) and the si is whiteboughtnew. will post pics on a better day. it is rainy and shitty here in charlotte right now.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Digging the white on the Z06.

How many of those on the trailer were Z06s?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Nice car Blazin! It was a hard choice for me between doing the Z51 and the Cayman S I ended up buying.