What's on your Christmas movie list?

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Here's my Christmas go to movies. New and Old.

1000001159.jpg

1000001160.jpg

1000001162.jpg

1000001163.jpg

1000001164.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Krampus, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and the Rankin Bass Claymation shows just about annually

Jovec

?
Apparently none of you ever had an official Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 shot range model air rifle...

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Nothing too special. Have to have my Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story. Husband always needs Home Alone and It’s a Wonderful Life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We watch Home Alone, The Santa Clause, Claymation Christmas, Klause, Christmas Vacation and then just random Christmas stuff on streaming.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the networks played the fuck out of It's a Wonderful Life in the mid 80s. before that? i guess it was the claymation movies.
i think the Frosty cartoon was included. i didnt care for that one. says happy birthday every time he gets rezzed in.
iu

these little guys were my childhood.

not sure why some of you watch these slasher christmas films. gotta be edgy every month of the year? grow up.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We not only watch Krull, but quote the entire movie in my household.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
the networks played the fuck out of It's a Wonderful Life in the mid 80s. before that? i guess it was the claymation movies.
i think the Frosty cartoon was included. i didnt care for that one. says happy birthday every time he gets rezzed in.
iu

these little guys were my childhood.

not sure why some of you watch these slasher christmas films. gotta be edgy every month of the year? grow up.
Nothing to do with being edgy. I grew up with slashers as a kid and Silent Night Deadly night was one of those. Since then my horror movie obsession just took off. I like holiday slashers and pointless gore movies like Terrifier.

The happy Christmas, joyful kiddy shows just hold zero interest for me.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Watched a christmas movie set under the ocean, I think they're drilling oil. Does anyone remember the name of it?