What's that game?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Szlia

Considering the success of the "Who's that girl?" thread and considering my google-fu is failing hard and for longer than I care to admit, let me start the "What's that game?" thread.

So... I am looking for a game I played on PC in the past few years. I am not sure if it was a browser game or a stand alone game. It was a 2D game with a top down view and you played a hacker of sorts that had to retrieve data from computers... maybe? The core idea of the gameplay is that you could hack into the robot enemies and modify their script. The script language was very simple and one of the core idea of the game is that you discover new keywords and functions as you progress. So it's all about navigating the maps while hacking doors, cameras(?) and robots to go further and gather data from computers... maybe?

The game is not level based. It's more of serie of connected rooms with robots, doors, cameras(?) and computers in them.

Any idea? Anyone played that? Visually I think it's pretty dark and it's in crude pixel art.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
rrr_img_127614.jpg

Or

rrr_img_127615.jpg

Szlia

Interesting games, but not the one I am looking for. The programming language used for the scripts of the robots you hack is a game specific and very rudimentary language made with keywords such as "warning" and "stop" and minimal looping and conditional statements. I should also mention that you control the main character and the movement is most likely tile based. I am also pretty sure that to hack robots you have to sneak behind them? Mmmh...

Also not The Abyss. Special edition or otherwise
smile.png