What's the story behind your Rerolled name?

When I was visiting my friend in New Orleans for Mardi Gras him and his friends were joking about the days of the week in New Orleans, went like "Poor Decision Monday, Party Tuesday, Felony Wednesday, then its almost the weekend!"

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
<--------------
rrr_img_34604.jpg

Margo_sl

shitlord
Made a eq toon with my sister back in ?99 with my sister, she wanted it named after character talked about by Papi Raul, a character played by Felix Herngren. He was a gnome male with the "sad face", I rollplayed him as a gay gnome who most of all craved troll cock, used to /tell troll players writing long explicit stories that rotated around scat and fellatio.
But I had no social skills and patience so I turned to kill stealing and kinda fell out with everyone on the Veeshan server, but It's still the most fun I've had in a game.
The anger of grown men after making a perfect KS, and then turning away their butthurt with a "Hey bro, it's just a game"- was priceless.
Was never able to get that nick again... Until I got it on the game Scrolls, buy mojang.
One time in WoW my buddy was in a group where the other members began talking about how much they hated a KSing gnome named Margo, in EQ...

Sorry, I was just a kid and I learned a lesson on PR.
Also
Fuck Puffi and Asmodean of Valhall/Nordic, fucking faggots.

Peace

rrr_img_34615.png

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
From Empire Strikes Back. Something we've all probably wanted to say to C3-PO at some point.

Wookieepedia: Echuta or E chu ta in Huttese is a very insulting expletive used as a curse word

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Minor character in the Raymond E Feist "Riftwar Saga" series.

Dashel is the grandson of Jimmy the Hand, one of the major characters in the series. Jimmy was the son of the Upright Man, leader of the guild of thieves.

Cybsled

Cybersled was the first arcade game I ever won a tournament for and at the time it was my favorite game, so I ended up using the name back in the old ASCII BBS days after cycling through a few various names. One day I ended up joining AOL because I won a bunch of free hours back in the early 90s (holy shit, they offer INTERNET access!!11!!) and Cybersled was apparently taken, so I shortened it to Cybsled. I've used the shortened version ever since.

If you haven't read the Night Watch books from Pratchett then you really should. Names the nickname of the main character for that particular segment of Pratchett novels.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
RL nickname. First earned it when a couple of my uncles / older cousins were plotting to move a refrigerator from the back of a truck to the porch. I decided to go see how heavy it was and snatched it up and hollered, "IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT IT UNCLE WJ?" I mean, they were talking about fucking comealongs and A-frames, and it sounded like it was going to be an all day event. Used it in my first mud shortly after that and been using it ever since. But now, it's nearly impossible to get the name in a game, so I wind up just using it on forums.

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
EQ character name that I molded from the random name generator. I've used a few other names over the years, but this is still my main name for most characters. I usually just start adding x's for alts, lol, lazy. Still waiting for an MMO worth my time though, which will probably be never.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
As a kid, some white kids thought it would be fun to call me Chinaman, chink and all that racist shit. Not knowing any better, I liked the sound of Chinaman and ran with it. 889 I threw in because it was a combo of lucky Chinese numbers.