What's the story behind your Rerolled name?

Jobitz_sl

shitlord
All of us on here use an online alias and I wanna know where yours came from. I imagine many of the names are just your character names from various MMORPGs, but there has to be a story behind where it came from. I am starting the countdown now to when this thread becomes covered in cobwebs. I am starting at 38 hours.

"Jobitz" is short for "Fantasmo Jobitz" which came from a night of drinking resulting in me trying to sing along with Coolio's "Fantastic Voyage". Once the chorus hit I mumbled out "fantasmo jobitz" instead of "fantastic voyage". The drunken mistake resulted in "fantasmo jobitz" becoming a character who was an astronaut who could turn invisible sometimes. Since then, it has become a nickname.
"and now you know the rest of the story." -Paul Harvey

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
EQ character plus the server I started on (Tarew Marr). I read here since Noows but first registered to respond to some shit-talking about the way my guild killed Lord Inquisitor Seru for the first time :p.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco-01.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
My Paladin on Innoruuk.
I went by Djaypally on FoH (and other server/guild message boards) because people figured it was the name of a bard for some reason. :/

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I was Barb warrior on Xegony named Heineken.

GM made me change name on day fucking two since he said it was copyrighted. Changed it to Eclipsis. Bitched about it in IRC. Some guy said "Feed me your screams pussy"

Found out later Screamfeeder was a shitty Aussie emo band. Kept on truckin.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I scored about 600 pounds of Usinger's Sausage in unscrupulous fashion a long time ago. A dickhead I worked with jokingly called me the sausage king of Chicago. Was called Abe Froman ever since.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
I saw this awesome iksar monk solo naggy in EQ, and i thought his name was neat and he was badass so i stole it, hes a poster here too wich i found out like 2 months ago kinda funny.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Arkk I swiped from an old EQ buddy who had made a throw-away toon to make some corpse-art with, ended up being a name I stuck with using.

My EQ Pally, Xarious Drumheller, was at least a bit more involved. Xarious was something I came up with after mashing the random name button for an hour or so until I found something I liked the sound of, and modified from there. The surname, however, was lifted directly fromShadow Moon, which was the first of a series of novels serving as a sequel to Willow - Sorsha gives him the new name Thorn Drumheller.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
My old DM that first introduced me to DnD had my character in a world that his former players had conquered and taken over. One of them was named Dioblaire, the most powerful caster on the planet. Stole it when I played various rpg's and MMO's.