What's the story behind your Rerolled name?

Fadaar

That guy
Random name generator for my first character in EQ back in 1999. Been using it for MMO's ever since.

Dis

Confirmed Male
My first internet nickname that stuck. Had to come up with a three character name due to clan rules (The-Feared) when I was playing StarCraft like a herione addict. Been using it ever since.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Everquest. I was trying to come up with something unique that sounded stereotypically dorf-like. All the names I used prior to that were either ripped off from books or just my first email address (DaScott, /wave efnet #doom #quake)

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Name I came up with for some game or screen name before EQ. Used it for a necromancer on various iterations of EQ after that.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I love how astr0creep goes into such a detail about his name every time someone calls him by his correct name.

Original eq random generator name was Dalas. It ended up being a duplicate name and the GM made me change it because the other character was higher than me. No idea why I chose this, but I started going by Daly Carson. Very cheesy I know.

Was originally shutup on FoH. Think I chose it because I was a bratty 15 year old that was only signing up to talk shit with no idea I'd be here 11 years later.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Because I shoot lightning out of my hands in video games. And enjoy jaunty caps.
rrr_img_32928.jpg

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
A mesh of my barb warrior on Bertoxx named Muurlat and my WoW troll rogue named Jirloen originally from Kel'Thuzad... forgot what server it is on atm.

Ag3nT_sl

shitlord
Started off as agent007 cause i was incredibly creative at 12 and really enjoyed Goldeneye. Then in 1997 I joined Mplayer and thought i was 1337 hax0r fgt and turned the e into a 3 and dropped the 007. Got addicted to Quake and QTF at 13.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My 2nd EQ character was a Barbarian named Fudgamaniac(first was an ogre, got lost in the river outside starting city, fish ate me, I quit FOREVER!). Some uptight roleplayer dork reported my stupid name. GM showed up and I had to come up with something quick, so I thought of a mean scary word and added part of the reporter dork's name to it to teach him a lesson.

Grim + Sylverlokk = Grimmlokk.

I've always wondered if it was OUR Sylverlokk. Either way, when I savagely told him how I was teaching him a lesson he laughed at me. Because I was being retarded.

Going on a stupid tangent here that is only vaguely related, skip this part.

In WoW and EQ we had a few guildmates who worked at Blizzard, ended up with some WoW classic NPCs named after our characters(and other E'ci EQ players. I was assured that Grimlok the Trogg was names after me and not the dinobot=P I know Vahlarriel Demonslayer in Desolace was one of our paladins, Skuerto the dwarf in Arathi was one of our rogues(player was a halfling I think). Not sure on Apprentice Kryten in Arathi, could have been guildmate or the Red Dwarf character. Lotwil Veriatis used to be in Badlands, Elling Trias(Master of Cheese, it was a running joke)) in Stormwind was our old old EQ guildleader and Lotwilla's RL brother I believe. Mills & Blazen in Azshara were a couple "famous" paladins from the early days of E'ci. Xylem and Jediga in Azshara were two more. Warlord Krellian was a naga in Azshara, used to joke in EQ that he smelled like fish(fuck you we were stupid and young!). My brother's character Ogtinc that basically no one knew except through me even got a character. They were desperate for names...

edit: Oh, and the gnome rogue in SW was named Tyrion after my beta gnome rogue, down to model and clothes, not the now much more famous book/show Tyrion. His crossdressing version Tyriona was a joke at my expense I guess.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Binkles McStinkles was my gnome warrior's name on Vazaelle. It was made more comical by MTing without frontal stun immunity. I've generally gone with Binks/Binkles ever since.