What's the worst movie you've seen at the theatre?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
See, i'm not alone here
smile.png
Posted this on page one, but seems people liked this POS lol
I can't remember which scene it was since it was so many years ago, but there was literally one fight scene where someone accidentally trips and they didn't even bother editing it out or reshooting.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
You saw Kids in the theater? I felt bad enough having caught it on HBO or whatever.
I went to the nuart premiere with my future wife. That was an awkward 90 minutes. Worst part? Next door was the premiere of a shitty little movie called "The Usual Suspects".... Which had less people than the KIDS show. And later became one of my favorite movies of all time
frown.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dice should have gotten an Oscar nom for the emotion he showed at the end of that scene. When he discovered how messed up his guitar was. Heartbreaking.

Also, Booty Time.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
For me it was probably Avatar. And I mean the one with overgrown smurfs and unobtanium, not the last airbender. It might rank as the worst because I saw it in 3D (3D is for underwater nature shows only), but really I think it would have been pretty bad in 2D too.
I've never walked out of a movie, but my wife once made me leave one because they were using shaky cam bullshit. Can't remember which one that was.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't think Final Fantasy was a bad movie. Just not good enough to be called Final Fantasy.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
A double showing of Cabin Boy and Car 54, Where are you. It was a double whammy of bad.

moontayle

Golden Squire
rrr_img_97788.jpg

Also, Attack of the Clones made Phantom Menace look brilliant - after watching the steaming pile of shit that was Star Wars II, I was wishing they had more Jar Jar and less Anakin/Padme.
Loved this movie. ADC is pretty tiresome but this was the perfect mix of "Fuck you", old school noir and 80s "wtf".

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Took a date to Castaway. It was during a blizzard and two days prior her childhood friend died in a car crash. Fuck that was a dumb movie. Bad date too. Ran into her years later... She got fat. Still a bad movie.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kung Pow.

Seriously? No one metioned this? I stayed until the end but more than half the theatre got up and left.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
SW prequels, Alien: Resurrection, and dozens of shit I don't remember from the 80s-90s that I saw at 1$ theaters or drive-ins.