What's this clothing item called?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nope. Ive got quite a few of those in storage from my Military days. Shemagh's are fucking bad ass and w/e OP wants is pretty faggot like.

no i think that's what it is. It's off his head right now, but at points in the show he had his head covered with it.

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.

So Im on team shemagh it seems.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my grandma wore those all the time when she didnt want to catch a chill. its callled a shawl and if you want to wear one as a man then you are a faggot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
my grandma wore those all the time when she didnt want to catch a chill. its callled a shawl and if you want to wear one as a man then you are a faggot.
The Hobbit Smile GIF

Thou shawl not pass!

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would need to watch the show or get a better look at it.

A poncho is a larger rectangle with a hole cut for the head. usually big enough to cover the torso entirely.

A shawl is a large scarf. Also a large rectangle. A scarf can be up to 3' thick, and 8-12' long. not a technical issue, just pointing out scarves can be big as fuck.
These are either wrapped or clasped around the neck.
A cape is also very similar. and is clasped around the neck. they can be specialized. so, the clasp is tight around the neck with the entirety of the cape over the back.

Cloaks are capes that specifically do that.

it looks like its wrapped and clasped to me. so it would be a shape, cape or scarf.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Pair it with an Urban Sombrero like TV star Julia Louis Dreyfus and famous rapper Pharrell Williams for mild cultural appropriation. Stay dry and warm with Mexican flair.

627A8438-D782-433B-BFE9-28E3E73A737E.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The image filename is Obi_Wans_Poncho.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users