What's this clothing item called?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

It's the Special Edition;

https://www.filmonpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/TheAbyssSpecialEdition_quad_UK-2.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dudes original avatar was some white thug (wigger?) with a durag - so Im not shocked that he's trying to find something he thinks is "cool."

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hey Samuraibrah Samuraibrah , I'm guessing you're going to have more questions as you put together your ensemble, so I'll preemptively answer another-

"Fedora"

• 4Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure it's a shawl. Wife makes tons of them, they're popular in the female-dominated crafting world atm. So, no surprise its in Star Wars now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pretty sure it's a shawl. Wife makes tons of them, they're popular in the female-dominated crafting world atm. So, no surprise its in Star Wars now.

It ain't no fucking shawl, I'm pretty sure if you told a cowboy he had a nice shawl he'd shoot your ass.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Remember being in middle school and some white kid, he would wear Poncho's to school all the time and pretend he spent the summer in Mexico. We always thought he was the biggest retard, but the fat fuck was funny at least. I cant for the life of me understand why an adult would wear one.

Kevin Costner's family in Yellowstone is my father's side of the family without the millions. Ive never seen a poncho on any of them, anyone in that town, or on anyone thats ever worked for them. Not a shawl, or some fancy scarf either.
Yellowstone-season-4-ratings.jpg